Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hat all do i need to do. What needs to be dis connected. How many bolts to drop it. Do i needa take the springs and **** out? Whats the easiest and most cautious way to remove the header studs.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
1996v6stang said:
Hat all do i need to do. What needs to be dis connected. How many bolts to drop it. Do i needa take the springs and **** out? Whats the easiest and most cautious way to remove the header studs.
You can do manifolds without dropping the k member

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
1996v6stang said:
Any help would be nice. Im doin this tomorrow.
If you insist on dropping the k member you will need to remove springs, brakes, struts and steering.rack. Support motor and unbolt the k member from both the chassis and the motor. It will then just drop right out of the way.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a heads up lts are a ***** and not all the bolts can be used. You will need to re use some of the stock studs. I wont advise anyone to do lt installs them selves. Hopefully ill be done in a couple days. Since i didnt get it done before work tomorrow. And mind you all i have a lift. It seems like this would be impossible without. But this is my first time so im learning the dos and donts. On the brighter side i have my magna packs on order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts