Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so me and my friends just got back to college and when we get here at like 6 pm everyone in my hall was wasted already, I mean honeslty 6 pm! So we were like well we wanna get fucked up too , but every bar and liquor store in town was closed. So after searching and searching for some one with something to drink we got the idea to just drive to Marlyand because its only 34 miles away. So we hopped in my buddys camaro and went. about an hour and 68 miles later we now have a fresh case of old Milwaukee light lol. How crazy is that? I feel like one of those bud light commercials were the guy is talking about driving 12 hours for tacos.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lol ive done this too. last year in kansas the liquor laws were rediculous... for one, no one could sell anything on sundays. you couldnt get normal beer (only 3.2% beer) at grocery stores and gas stations... the only place you could get real beer or liquor is at a liquor store. The liquor stores close at 11... and the bars close at 2.

This year the liquor stores are finally open on sundays but only till 7 pm :(

we've driven from lawrence to kansas city, Missouri to buy beer on sundays... its like 30 miles. Good times lol :headbang:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude we are modern day heros. on a side note man , I think its pretty bad ass that the mod is bongin a beer in his avatar :D I would never see that on 3.8

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
lol... youre lookin at 2 drunk posts in like the 2-3 nights that youve been here... keep it up dood! :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZimStang said:
lol... youre lookin at 2 drunk posts in like the 2-3 nights that youve been here... keep it up dood! :)

ahah anow its officleal a drunk post. I have found my new home!! 3,8 was my home but there not cool like it is here. Im postin here from npw on! WHOOOASSOoo

·
Registered
941 Posts
man, i have driven 6 hours for poon nanny but never for beer... i think i once drove 10 whole minutes for it one time. usually it takes about 20 seconds to go get one fromt he fridge. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts