Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100k plus miles on it 5-speed and bone stock performance wise with a decent size system in it. My experience is that it wasnth anything special. Sounded real nice and with some aftermarket mufflers would roar. First gear really pulled after that it wasnt much. Honestly i think my car would give it a run for a lil bit. Here is a pic

[Edited by Ken : Cut Pictures out... didn't leave one because it deleted them all, and the same pic is three posts down.. Makes it easier on dialup guys.]

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooops didnt mean to post it 1000 times :)

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok seriously now :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yea, those are kind of slow Steve.

I'm not impressed by any of the 94-98 GT's. They were apart of Ford's dark years.

At least they look good! 8)

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wasnt expecting much since i knew the 94-98s were dogs with the 2'73's and 225 HP but u could feel the tq in first and overall it was quick but nothing more. With my nitrous i would be able to eat it up hardcore.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
stangin99 said:
same pic x 3

I hope to pick on 96-98 GT's :headbang:
Wait till you see my mods, I dont want everyone to know it until I get it.

184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who the hell is ken where did he come from??? :-?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
dude you had to bring that up!! But I agree with the AWE INSPIRING MOUNTAINOUS 193 BHP you could not possible be expected to be able to control your mustang in snow MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Dude that is a wacked statement you made

1 - 20 of 29 Posts