Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just did the tune and I am both happy and dissapointed.

Happy because I didn't have any problems loading the tune.

Dissapointd because am only sent me a street an performance tune, no race:/

Idk what happen with am, called to verify but they told me to resend the email with the tuner info

·
Registered
358 Posts
Just did the tune and I am both happy and dissapointed.

Happy because I didn't have any problems loading the tune.

Dissapointd because am only sent me a street an performance tune, no race:/

Idk what happen with am, called to verify but they told me to resend the email with the tuner info
Glad to hear you didn't have any problems loading the tune like some have had. I'm sure am will be more then helpful on sending over the race tune. How do you like the street and performance tune? Big difference over stock?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to hear you didn't have any problems loading the tune like some have had. I'm sure am will be more then helpful on sending over the race tune. How do you like the street and performance tune? Big difference over stock?
Well I didn't load the street tune, only the performance, the car has a better reaction and I'm doing 9 mpg comapred to 15 lol
I feel the car faster

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm glad it worked out for you. My car is still at the dealership. I'm still waiting for the news.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good luck man! In what part did your car fail to read, im going to find your post
The post is Worst Day Ever!!! DS Intune!!!

It said it wrote the tune succesfully. But it was running like crap and threw the cel and wrench light. So when I tried to restore the factory tune the Intune went into recovery mode and failed to restore it. Diablosport could not help me. So basically my car is at the dealership waiting on a new pcm. Not sure if or how much I'm going to have to pay yet. I'll update that thread soon. Just be careful.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The post is Worst Day Ever!!! DS Intune!!!

It said it wrote the tune succesfully. But it was running like crap and threw the cel and wrench light. So when I tried to restore the factory tune the Intune went into recovery mode and failed to restore it. Diablosport could not help me. So basically my car is at the dealership waiting on a new pcm. Not sure if or how much I'm going to have to pay yet. I'll update that thread soon. Just be careful.
Did you you ever save your back up on the computer?

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Did you you ever save your back up on the computer?
I mean was that even a solution if you had saved it

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

Well now that i read everything i am a bit worried that they didnt send me the race tune for that reason....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes I saved it! Diablosport basically said the Intune failed and the only way was to uninstall my PCM and send it to the via UPS and they would force a reflash. But being in Germany there are issues with overnighting packages to the states. So I decided to just take it to the dealership. And apparently the dealer can't just reflash it either.

I didn't trust diablosport enough to send my PCM anyway. Who knows what they would have flashed on there.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I saved it! Diablosport basically said the Intune failed and the only way was to uninstall my PCM and send it to the via UPS and they would force a reflash. But being in Germany there are issues with overnighting packages to the states. So I decided to just take it to the dealership. And apparently the dealer can't just reflash it either.

I didn't trust diablosport enough to send my PCM anyway. Who knows what they would have flashed on there.
Yeah idk man, i chose them because they are local and a lot of ppl use the here in miami

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
Just did the tune and I am both happy and dissapointed. Happy because I didn't have any problems loading the tune.

Dissapointd because am only sent me a street an performance tune, no race:/ Idk what happen with am, called to verify but they told me to resend the email with the tuner info
OzzyLiriano,

I'm glad to hear you got your inTune installed and ready to go! I'm not sure why you didn't receive your Race tune, that's pretty odd. However, it sounds like Bama already had you re submit your tune information so we can send you a new Race tune!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the future!

-Dan

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OzzyLiriano,

I'm glad to hear you got your inTune installed and ready to go! I'm not sure why you didn't receive your Race tune, that's pretty odd. However, it sounds like Bama already had you re submit your tune information so we can send you a new Race tune!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the future!

-Dan
Yeah i talked to Pat, everything should be perfect soon

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Thanks Dan

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Thanks Dan
Awesome! Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the future.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hey man was wondering how everything is turning out for you, the other thread was closed, good luck bro!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah not sure why my thread was closed. I asked but no response. The ford Dealership was able to re flash the pcm but they say it still has a cel and running bad. So they are still working on it. I've been without my car for 6 days now. I'm beyond angry now.

Why would me close my thread I saw an unrelated bs post at the end. I didn't understand it and it looked like a reply to another thread? A glitch?

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yeah not sure why my thread was closed. I asked but no response. The ford Dealership was able to re flash the pcm but they say it still has a cel and running bad. So they are still working on it. I've been without my car for 6 days now. I'm beyond angry now.

Why would me close my thread I saw an unrelated bs post at the end. I didn't understand it and it looked like a reply to another thread? A glitch?
That sucks man, is there anyway to get DS to help cover some of the expenses? Good luck with getting everything worked out.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
2013fiveO said:

Ppl were acting like kids on your thread is why it was closed. Some ppl can't stand it when someone expresses a different opinion than there's. If opinions didn't matter, we'd have one color, one set of wheels, one axle back, ect...ect..ect..
Everyone has ther opinions on what looks good or sounds good, we all need to respect those opinions.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am glad to see you are still posting something somewhere... I don't follow or even read all threads, but yours is very interesting as I am, or was very interested in the DS intune with Bama tune. Now, not really sure! I am not doing a tune for a few more months due to funds. But, have 7000 miles and don't really care about warranty, although there is much wiggle room and can work around what is dealt to me. You, wow! Have a story. I thank you for your post and information. I can't wait to see what will happen in the end. I wish you luck, and want you still to post. Hang in there. You never know who or what you will effect. Good luck!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey I am glad there is another satisfied DiabloSport guy on here..... Felt like I was getting destroyed by everyone else with SCT. Anyways, OZZY, if you ever need any help or anything, I live in South Broward County. Close enough to Miami. When I get home from this deployment we should go to a show. I usually hit up Tower Shops when I am home off 595 and University Dr on Friday nights. let me know.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I love my intune! I've done alot of data logging and loaded about 8 tunes on it. Zero problems so far!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm thinking of going with the ford racing tune, though I've heard it's subtle. Anyone have any experience with that tune?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts