Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hey all , im absolutely in love , just got my Spintech dual exhaust side exit system installed today and i am extatic , here are a few pics of my sides .... they sound awesome , deep and throaty ahhhhh i hope you all dont mind me getting a little emotional here :( :( hit me back up and tell me what you think , hopefully i can get my homiez digi movie cam and get a nice vid for you all

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I still like your wheels the best, and the fact that it looks like you are doing 120mph in your driveway!

How about a full side shot with the exhaust?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i need to find a way to get a sound clip , we'll see if the sound recoreder on my phone will work , lol not too sure

nah im not going to get any side skirts for it , im lowered 1 3/4" and even if i did has the skirts i wouldnt had enough room for the exit to come out since the pipes are 2 1/4" inches, way to low for skirts. but i dont think they look too horrible just sticking out the bottom

ill see if i can get a full side shot pic tomorrow ...... oh yeah , how do ya like the pic quality(not my sig but the other two) , they were taken with my camera on my cell phone :)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Mustang96 said:
...... oh yeah , how do ya like the pic quality(not my sig but the other two) , they were taken with my camera on my cell phone :)
I can't believe they are that clear! Looks great

·
Registered
8 Posts
i need dat

:twisted: i have been trying to get that exhaust for two months you gotta hook me up with the info send me a message i need dat in my life

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
check your pms omega7starr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dude, love the exhaust, iv been looking for something like that for a while now. Can you hook me up with the info, also was install hard?

Lemmie Know

Cyphorx

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol got it all done somewhere right aout 450 installed, hell spintech sells them for just about that price, i got hooked up from a family friend kinda situation lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
man, looks kickass, i was thinking about going with same set up, does it sound good? and does it whine out above 3000rpms? or does it stay deep, and also, do u still have good lowend speed? did it feel like u gained any better lowend speed? i want some good exhaust, but do not want to lose lowend gain......thanks for anyinfo....pics look great...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts