Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a good dual exhaust kit for a V6 for a decent price? I'm trying to find something that isn't to much but still a good investment

·
Registered
636 Posts
i have an h pipe with flowmaster 10 series on it. its pretty loud, but sounds sick.

also, if you are interested, i'm selling a brand new O/R h pipe...

·
Registered
75 Posts
betojaimes said:
Already did, now I just want to know if anyone has personal experience with certain set ups and how they feel about them
I have the pypes x-pipe dual exhaust conversion kit with the gt take offs and it sounds pretty good. I mean you can still tell it's a v6 but it's a low sounding one. I got my whole setup for just under 400.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How's the Ford Factory True Dual Factory kit with tuner/programmer and CAI??? Any real or noticeable gains with this kit.

I got a 2009 Stang Vertible WIP edition with V6 auto and she's stock.

Also any thoughts about changing out the rear gear to a 3.73 and reprogramming the speedo for that??? My dad says that the gear will give the most performance/acceleration benefit to the v6. Any kits for this??

·
Registered
258 Posts
for duals on a v6 I used the template pypes has to cut out the bumper cover and then picked up some axlebacks and lastly had a local shop make a pipe to match the passenger side ,worked out great

·
Registered
157 Posts
H pipe for more of a rumble and x pipe for more raspy with a lil more increase in HP gains. And for axle backs get a good brand like borla, magna flow, ect. But buy them used, ppl are always selling barely used axle backs for cheap.

And u hav a v6 keep ur cats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts