Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which should I go with? I have 2 months before a car show, I need to either get my trunk holes covered and painted or put a gt500 spoiler on

Gt500 spoiler 119 and done

Duck tail I have to pay 189 for the spoiler and then get that and my truck repainted with the holes filled so I'm looking at 350 bucks for the duck tail

Hmmm what do you Guys think

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also money is not an issue I'd just like to save the most cause I do need a chin spoiler and my front bumper repainted

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's spoilerless which is also an option I've considered

Attachments

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I like the gt500 just looks lame in certain angles

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmm that's what I kinda want and I can always add the duck tail later
Exactly...clean up the back, and handle the other parts of the car you've already decided on while you figure out the best option for the rear down the road.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Exactly...clean up the back, and handle the other parts of the car you've already decided on while you figure out the best option for the rear down the road.
Well I guess I'll weld those holes shut and do the body work and drop the trunk of at my painter with my front bumper

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
after seeing one in person i really liked the Grip spoiler
No way...that looks like $hlt. If it was molded to the trunk that would be one thing, but it ruins the lines of the trunk because it hangs that lip over.

He would need a thick back panel cover to take up the space and make it look flush.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
No way...that looks like $hlt. If it was molded to the trunk that would be one thing, but it ruins the lines of the trunk because it hangs that lip over.

He would need a thick back panel cover to take up the space and make it look flush.
and you're allowed to have your opinion :good:

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
yeah i actually bought one to mold it to my car...still never finished that project lol. i probably wasted a perfectly good wing. i do love how it sits up like that :good:
Yeah, to me, it makes the rear of the car. It breaks up the regular body line and makes you look at different things. I like it a lot. I'd roll in that car all day!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
At first glance I loved it...then my eyes were drawn to the brake light and I could see how it sat...then I saw the edges...molded that would be the perfect wing.
i think i'd hate it if it was molded to the ends...then it'd be like every other spoiler

1 - 20 of 33 Posts