Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is with the Boss mani, JLT CAI, roush axlebacks and steeda 93 race tune! Note this is a mustang dyno not dynojet:)

image-922287741.png

image-2119205381.png

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Benzo said:
This is with the Boss mani, JLT CAI, roush axlebacks and steeda 93 race tune! Note this is a mustang dyno not dynojet:)
If u can't see it's 428whp 357wtq

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very nice, i have the same mods as you except i have Borla Stype mufflers, a Lethel ORX, and a 93 Brenspeed tune. Wonder what id throw down...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Kystang615 said:
Very nice, i have the same mods as you except i have Borla Stype mufflers, a Lethel ORX, and a 93 Brenspeed tune. Wonder what id throw down...
does that x pipe with s type mufflers cause drone

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Napoleon85 said:
Damn, that's really good for a mail-order tune. That would be like 445-465ish on a DynoJet I think.
I agree! I put down more than steeda's car did with this set up:) can u say I got 5 on it!;)lol still have headers, x pipe , and CDT. I'm expecting in the range of 80 to 100whp gain with all mods and CDT. Will be doing some data logging so I can send steeda that info to upgrade my tune:)

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Kystang615 said:
If the o/r xpipe is installed with other mods expect about 15 to 20 whp more.

---------- Post added 11-05-2011 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2011 at 11:51 PM ----------

deadsp0t said:
Any chance you know what you were putting down before your mods? Just curious.
If I remember correctly 370whp and 352wtq

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Benzo said:
I agree! I put down more than steeda's car did with this set up:) can u say I got 5 on it!;)lol still have headers, x pipe , and CDT. I'm expecting in the range of 80 to 100whp gain with all mods and CDT. Will be doing some data logging so I can send steeda that info to upgrade my tune:)

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

If the o/r xpipe is installed with other mods expect about 15 to 20 whp more.

---------- Post added 11-05-2011 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-04-2011 at 11:51 PM ----------

If I remember correctly 370whp and 352wtq
Very nice gains! Are you expecting to gain some torque with your next mods? That's the one thing I always loved about my push rod 5.0's 50-60 more torque then HP. I will be interested to see how your numbers change as your build progresses. Good stuff!!

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
Nice numbers. But for a mustang dyno they seem high on the HP side. WTQ seems about right. Also they did do a 5th gear pull correct?

You should gain about 25whp with the headers and O/R x pipe.

Now once get them on its time for some 1/4 miles slips.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone:) the next install will be headers and o/r x pipe on the 26th. I can't wait! Will try to get some data logging done to send off to steeda so they can beef up my tunes. Also thanks and props go out to stage 3 motorsports and Gus at steeda:):headband:

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

wnt2gofst said:
Nice numbers. But for a mustang dyno they seem high on the HP side. WTQ seems about right. Also they did do a 5th gear pull correct?

You should gain about 25whp with the headers and O/R x pipe.

Now once get them on its time for some 1/4 miles slips.
Yep did a 5th gear, and don't know if I will make it to the track before they close shop til spring but am trying to make that happen, but have to talk the ole lady into letting me take my balls out of her trophy case long enough to make that trip!!!lmao:headband:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I agree! I put down more than steeda's car did with this set up:) can u say I got 5 on it!;)lol still have headers, x pipe , and CDT. I'm expecting in the range of 80 to 100whp gain with all mods and CDT. Will be doing some data logging so I can send steeda that info to upgrade my tune
CDT?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
93slowstang said:
Custom dyno tune.

Very nice numbers.
How much is Benjy charging for the dyno now, it's been awhile since I've been out that way.
It's a bill for three pulls guy named mike is doing there tuning and dyno appointments.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

avengnd said:
Duh!!! Thanks.
So what do u think buddy:) I'm happy with the numbers I put down now u know what to expect from a setup like this.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

deadsp0t said:
Very nice gains! Are you expecting to gain some torque with your next mods? That's the one thing I always loved about my push rod 5.0's 50-60 more torque then HP. I will be interested to see how your numbers change as your build progresses. Good stuff!!
Yes I'm expecting the torque to come back up some with the LT's and xpipe. I'm excited to see the finished product can't wAit!! And thanks:headband:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

wnt2gofst said:
HAHA..I know how it is. I beggeed for 2 weeks to get the supercharger...LOL

I know some people are trying to put a Event together that will be in Louisiana if they do I will be there and let ya'll know.
Definitely do that!! And u know how we do! Better to ask for forgiveness than permission;)

·
Registered
709 Posts
HAHA..I know how it is. I beggeed for 2 weeks to get the supercharger...LOL

I know some people are trying to put a Event together that will be in Louisiana if they do I will be there and let ya'll know.
where at?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts