Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I posted a few months ago I think but I finally got my car put on the Dyno. These are the hot run numbers, we did 5 runs almost all back to back the last two are from the 4th and 5th pull so I will say it did really well!

https://www.facebook.com/MackMotorsportsInc/videos/969187876604317/

dynorunShare_0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
I can't read that dyno graph because, for some reason, I am unable to click on the images to be able to enlarge them. :(

But, if you are happy with the dyno results, whatever they happen to be, well, then so am I! :thumb:

I did notice that dip in power, at what looks to be around 5000 RPM?
Was there any explanation as to what may be the cause of that?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't read that dyno graph because, for some reason, I am unable to click on the images to be able to enlarge them. :(

But, if you are happy with the dyno results, whatever they happen to be, well, then so am I! :thumb:

I did notice that dip in power, at what looks to be around 5000 RPM?
Was there any explanation as to what may be the cause of that?

Yea the car made 565HP and 628TQ and that dip was most likely caused by the car getting hot and pulling timing on the tune, we ran about 5 times almost back to back but I’ll be getting a bigger intercooler tank to help fix everything

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey, whats up.. how's Florida treating you so far?
I got a question about doing the 2014 door panels in my car and wondering if you've done it or know someone who has

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven’t done it but I also have the 2010 so I have the new interior anyway but from what I have heard it works, I swear I saw someone post about it and they said it lines up great

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
hey, whats up.. How's florida treating you so far?
I got a question about doing the 2014 door panels in my car and wondering if you've done it or know someone who has

sent from my sm-g930p using tapatalk
had an 06 before that i put the newer door panels in , you have to make a few new holes in the bottom ,otherwise everything lines up and its fairly simple

1 - 7 of 7 Posts