Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
m90 s/c, 2.47" pulley, 90 MM underdrive pulley, Steeda cai, BBK x-pipe w/cats, possible cams.

Dyno Results:

RWHP: 429
Ft/Lb Torque: 391
Boost p.s.i.: 9
Air/Fuel Ratio: 11.5

Had two runs at realspeed automotive in Long Island, N.Y. Guys did an awesome job and even fixed a few things for me in the process. 1st run A.F. ratio was 12.2 for average. Cleaned the MAF sensor and ran the 2nd at 11.5. Allowed the boost to run a little lower without taking any power away. hp and torque were both consistent. Not smart enough to put a link in but in case you want to watch it its somewhere on youtube.

Would like to add in that he stopped it at 6000 rpms. From 5500 to 6000 it jumped 30 horse so that number may be a little low.

dyno - YouTube

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Great numbers... but still kinda sad if you think about it... all those mods gets u x...

2011 5.0 w intake a tune.... same numbers: -(

I want a 5.0 :-(

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Really intake and time on a 11 5.0 gets u 50hp thts nice!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Really intake and time on a 11 5.0 gets u 50hp thts nice!
Tune

·
Registered
914 Posts
alloy427r said:
m90 s/c, 2.47" pulley, 90 MM underdrive pulley, Steeda cai, BBK x-pipe w/cats, possible cams.

Dyno Results:

Had two runs at realspeed automotive in Long Island, N.Y. Guys did an awesome job and even fixed a few things for me in the process. 1st run A.F. ratio was 12.2 for average. Cleaned the MAF sensor and ran the 2nd at 11.5. Allowed the boost to run a little lower without taking any power away. hp and torque were both consistent. Not smart enough to put a link in but in case you want to watch it its somewhere on youtube.

dyno - YouTube
Very nice I bet you happy :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
Great numbers... but still kinda sad if you think about it... all those mods gets u x...

2011 5.0 w intake a tune.... same numbers: -(

I want a 5.0 :-(
Yeah, but a 05-09 is cheaper and looks better. Hate the rounded back end on the 5.0's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Very happy with the numbers. Went from a focus to this. Definite upgrade. Funny that you bring up the 2011 sky. A guy was there that had just put on an intake, exhaust and had it dyno tuned and his number was 396. Guess it all depends on what type of dyno you are on. Plus he doesnt have the satisfaction of hearing the whine of a supercharger.

Since I am on here I have a question. (Hopefully silversky doesnt call it redundant)
I went into the shop not knowing my s/c intercooler pump was not working. He replaced the fuse and now its clearly audible inside the car and quite annoying. Does everyone else with a s/c have this sound or is it just me?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I now have folks thinking twice b4 posting... my job here is done: -)

I don't have your problem... cuz I don't have a blower: -( I don't have any advise... but I'd like to have your problem of " damn I now have two wines".... just be happy u have one... jeez lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Silversky545 said:
I now have folks thinking twice b4 posting... my job here is done: -)

I don't have your problem... cuz I don't have a blower: -( I don't have any advise... but I'd like to have your problem of " damn I now have two wines".... just be happy u have one... jeez lol
So... If your job is done... You are leaving the forum right?

I'm just joking, your posts crack me up just about every day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
alloy427r said:
Very happy with the numbers. Went from a focus to this. Definite upgrade. Funny that you bring up the 2011 sky. A guy was there that had just put on an intake, exhaust and had it dyno tuned and his number was 396. Guess it all depends on what type of dyno you are on. Plus he doesnt have the satisfaction of hearing the whine of a supercharger.

Since I am on here I have a question. (Hopefully silversky doesnt call it redundant)
I went into the shop not knowing my s/c intercooler pump was not working. He replaced the fuse and now its clearly audible inside the car and quite annoying. Does everyone else with a s/c have this sound or is it just me?
The inter cooler pump on my Roush is silent. If you turn the key on without starting it then you can just barely here the pump from outside the vehicle nothing on the jnside and certainly can't hear it anywhere when the car is running.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Ok dumb question and I don't mean to change the subject....don't be too rough silversky. What does it cost on average to have your car dynoed?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mattz400 said:
The inter cooler pump on my Roush is silent. If you turn the key on without starting it then you can just barely here the pump from outside the vehicle nothing on the jnside and certainly can't hear it anywhere when the car is running.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Ok dumb question and I don't mean to change the subject....don't be too rough silversky. What does it cost on average to have your car dynoed?
I've seen anywhere from $50 to $150 for a couple dyno pulls.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Silversky545 said:
I don't think I could leave... it's an addiction...

And thanks, I try
Silversky, you are the only person on any forum that can sound like a d**k and make me laugh in the same thread! You can't leave. You entertain me too much!!
Keep in mind that this is a compliment and not complaint. Lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cost me 85 and the guy said that is really just for his time talking with me. The pulls dont really take that long so he didnt care if it was 2 or 5.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Lol

I have not dynoed mine yet... waiting to be somewhat done w build so I don't throw away money... plus depending on your area it can cost different.. others will know better than me

·
Registered
211 Posts
Im sure the cost may not be the same but I put my Harley Sportster on the Dyno last weekend I was at a big bike weekend event cost me $50 for less the 10 min. on the Dyno
But now I know what my wheel HP and toqure are and also my AFRs since swaping out the stock exhaust

·
Registered
211 Posts

Dyno Results:

Awesome #s Im saving to install an S/C sometime next year and the M90 is at the top of my list

1 - 19 of 19 Posts