Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a early dyno at kurgan motorsports and first pull the car put down 412whp and second pull car put down 420whp. Gotta say bob kurgan really is a amazing tuner. He did say that the car usually puts down around 380-390 with my mild mods.

Vehicle Automobile repair shop Car Panel beater

Ceiling Plastic

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Final pull is 429whp.

Mods are intake, o/r xpipe, mid back exhaust, 3.73's. Bon himself said he wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't on his dyno

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Corrected number is 420.47

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How is this possible?
No idea how but it did.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Did you do a baseline dyno before any mods ?
No I used to have bama but had some difficulties with their tunes so that's why I went. With stock tune and my mods car put down 412 but after tune the car put down 420whp SAE

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Final pull is 429whp.

Mods are intake, o/r xpipe, mid back exhaust, 3.73's. Bon himself said he wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't on his dyno

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Corrected number is 420.47
I have the same mods but a Bama hybrid tune and I put down 411HP and 394 Torque...keeping in mind different dynos and altitudes and such really not terribly different.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I seen it this morn at work I was showing my co workers lol .im going to get a cai also and let them tune it. yours makes some serious power. Im just scared of the x pipe I dont want it to be too loud
Go talk to bob about the R2C intake, I'm going to pick up one in a little bit and get another tune. And it was loud in the beginning but I'm used to it now.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Had a early dyno at kurgan motorsports and first pull the car put down 412whp and second pull car put down 420whp. Gotta say bob kurgan really is a amazing tuner. He did say that the car usually puts down around 380-390 with my mild mods.
Impressive numbers, nice!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you taken your car to the track after the tunes?
Not technically but I have raced a 5.7 gto with full exhaust (on a closed corse) and got smoked. The car has 0 traction. If I stand on it in second at 35-40 I soon immediately and power shifting is just funny to think about.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Not technically but I have raced a 5.7 gto with full exhaust (on a closed corse) and got smoked. The car has 0 traction. If I stand on it in second at 35-40 I soon immediately and power shifting is just funny to think about.
Man I just tuned the bama perfromance since the race tune wasn't sent, but I'm soon doing the o/x pipe, I hope I hit 7s, I ran 8.4 with base 8 inch 245/50/18 rims and stock....even though I felt the car slower with the 20s, I have way better traction with the 295 on the rears, ill let u know what I run april 26!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man I just tuned the bama perfromance since the race tune wasn't sent, but I'm soon doing the o/x pipe, I hope I hit 7s, I ran 8.4 with base 8 inch 245/50/18 rims and stock....even though I felt the car slower with the 20s, I have way better traction with the 295 on the rears, ill let u know what I run april 26!
Ya the car deletes is probably my favorite mod I've done. My tires are just about done so I'm getting ready to buy a set of 20 inch charcoal amr wheels so that should equal better traction. Be carful running with that diablo man, if I were you I would get a decent tune ten never touch it again or exchange it for a sct

1 - 20 of 21 Posts