Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i dynoed my 2013 gt MT on friday. Ill add a pic of the sheet later. I got 376 rwhp with only roush ABs. SAE thats not too shabby! Will be buying headers ,OR X , Steeda CAI, and custom dyno tune by the new year i cant wait to see the gains!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
Got a good one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What have other guys dynoed stock. I dynoed at JP racing near Dallas. They raped me on the price ($89) i think its cuz their a vette place and i drive a ford lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
I've dyno'd at two different shops locally - 381 at one and 399 at the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
399 on a mustang, the 381 was on a dynojet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
386rwhp dynojet SAE stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,996 Posts
Compstall said:
399 on a mustang, the 381 was on a dynojet
That's really backwards. And all dynos are not created equally. On a full mustang twin roller dyno (nicknamed heartbreaker) i only put down ~ 270HP. A local dynojet put out ~340hp. A third dynojet was 324hp. All the same mods. Oh and American shops are cheap. Cheapest dyno pulls here are 100$ per session.
 

·
It's not me, it's you.
Joined
·
6,752 Posts
I still haven't been to a Dyno. 2.5 years I've had my car. Lol, I wanna wait till I have LT's off road X and a cat back before I do. With my tune CAI and Boss IM I'm hoping to see some significant gains. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,187 Posts
primer2tone said:
I still haven't been to a Dyno. 2.5 years I've had my car. Lol, I wanna wait till I have LT's off road X and a cat back before I do. With my tune CAI and Boss IM I'm hoping to see some significant gains. :)
Need a baseline though if u want 2 compare.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Sounds good. I would like to add a cold air and louder exhaust to my 2013 but the dealer seems to say it will void the warranty. Unless they do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Shamook said:
Sounds good. I would like to add a cold air and louder exhaust to my 2013 but the dealer seems to say it will void the warranty. Unless they do it.
Lol? Go to a different ford dealer.

I've taken my car in to my ford dealer multiple times with a after market cai and exhaust.

If anything they love it, I know because I can hear it rev a few times while I am in the waiting room lol.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top