Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get some daynomax shorty headers for $140, from a friends dad that gets them at a cheap price. Are dynomax headers good at all?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Headers won't get you much power, I assure you. Our stock exhaust manifolds do the job just fine unless you're making serious power. Do what you want, just my .02.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ummmm I didnt know dynomax made headers for our car.

I thought we only had 2 choices...Mac and JBA. :wtf:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dynomax makes just about any performance exhaust product for a boat load of cars. Their parent company is Tenneco they are huge and own a lot of brands here is a list

Walker
Monroe
Rancho
DynoMax
Clevite Elastomers
Gillet
Fonos
Fric-Rot
Kinetic
Thrush

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well woud anyone want some headers at this price?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I wouldn't mind having headers for that price.....do you hava a pic of them by anychance? ceramic coated(i doubt), im interested though, theyll fit an '01 right?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Dynomax makes just about any performance exhaust product for a boat load of cars. Their parent company is Tenneco they are huge and own a lot of brands here is a list

Walker
Monroe
Rancho
DynoMax
Clevite Elastomers
Gillet
Fonos
Fric-Rot
Kinetic
Thrush
I understand this but my point was I've NEVER seen or heard of dynomax headers for a 3.8 mustang.

You should make sure your friends dad can actually get them for your car and not just say he probably could.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Dynomax is a excellent product. They have a long and well respected name in the auto racing and street cars.

WOW!!! No Smileys!!! :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
01mineralgrey6 said:
I just got an email back from Dynomax...they told me that they DO NOT make headers for our cars, atleast 99+.
;) told ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts