Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with the Dynomax race bullets and pype bombs? Or that set up and an o/r h pipe?
I want a louder set up but I'd like a deeper tone as well

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have Bassani race bullets but only axlebacks, airaid tube and SCT tune and it sounds deep for a V6 3.7

·
Registered
63 Posts
What I've come across is the race bullets help tone down setups with headers and/or cat deletes. There is some info out there about how they pair with aftermarket H and X pipes in place of the factory resonators but I honestly forget exactly what I read on those setups, I want to say I read it would help tone them down a little but provide a smoother, deeper tone. I was trying to figure out how they'd react as replacements for the factory resonators paired up with Roush ABs but unfortunately got no where.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks maybe I'll go with the o/r H first and then try out the bullets if it's not the right tone for me

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks maybe I'll go with the o/r H first and then try out the bullets if it's not the right tone for me

Follow with an update if you end up doing anything with the bullets! I'm still trying to figure out what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts