Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
November 30th at Lamotta Performance. I'm so gassed! Ill be adding my last bolt on over the weekend! Full bolt ons, cams, and gears! I'm so stoked!!!!

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
November 30th at Lamotta Performance. I'm so gassed! Ill be adding my last bolt on over the weekend! Full bolt ons, cams, and gears! I'm so stoked!!!!
And you still run 13s

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
Really? So you're saying you need me so buy drag radials lol
Haha what was your best time to date?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
13.56 @ 105 2.08 60ft. I think she's got low 13s in her as is.
Your mph is low

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BaSohol said:
Your mph is low
Yea it was pretty hot last time I was at the track. Idk how much that effects all that but it's nice and cold out now. I wanna get back. Ill actually go right after getting tuned.

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alonzo.dargan1 said:
You should be in the high 12s with all your mods
Yea that's what I've been told. Still working on the all important driver mod. It's a real pain in the ass. Well see what happens on the 30th. After the dyno I'm heading straight to the track.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
muscledom said:
Yea that's what I've been told. Still working on the all important driver mod. It's a real pain in the ass. Well see what happens on the 30th. After the dyno I'm heading straight to the track.
Well I trap 105 and I only have a tune, Jlt and off road x pipe, my buddy traps 108 with the same mods plus headers

·
Banned
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BaSohol said:
Well I trap 105 and I only have a tune, Jlt and off road x pipe, my buddy traps 108 with the same mods plus headers
Well see what happens after the dyno. I really think its gonna make a substantial difference.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Ya it should help, what canned tuna you have now?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts