Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried those E3 Spark Plugs, I'm using the HT1's and was wondering about those New E3's?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, not one person answered. I get it. Never mind.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Remember Splitfire plugs? Lmao.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
This place is drying up....you should ask on one of the gazillion facebook groups out there....:lol:
Sad, but true.....do you know if they ever converted the platform so that it will be compatible with smart phones? Several of the new IOS updates stopped supporting older apps like this one was.........

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Android version still works 100%

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for feedback.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Serious answer. They are a gimmick. Same category as the tornado fuel saver and splitfire/bosch 4 plugs or that a BBK cold air will add 20hp.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe you, I was just replying thanks for him answering. I never bothered getting those after your reply the First time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
E3 plugs

I got them in my 2005 GT. Been in for about 9 months. Really works great. Picked up a few HP burns clean. No issues. lost about 2 mpg though. But will say they do what they advertise.:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
You picked up a few HP from E3 plugs? Lol. Good one.

Got back to back dynos to verify this going from brand new OEM plugs to brand new E3s?

·
Registered
55 Posts
e3. plugs

I can tell you only that it picked up power on mine VS the stock motorcrafts. If you have different experience so be it. I can only tell you my car takes off and pulls harder with them and the 1/4 mile time is a little quicker. So that's my experience.:D
Best thing is for the OP to try them. they were less than NGK iridium plugs on price.

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
The car picked up performance because the plugs they replaced were old. Guarantee the performance would be the same with new Autolites.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had E3 plugs in my 07 gt for less than 2 days... Before my car wouldn't even hold an idle. I finally pulled the plugs & what i found was unreal. I now have excessive valvetrain noise & have no clue how to go about seeking compensation from E3 for damages caused by their so called performance plug. What do you guys think I should do?

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
I had E3 plugs in my 07 gt for less than 2 days... Before my car wouldn't even hold an idle. I finally pulled the plugs & what i found was unreal. I now have excessive valvetrain noise & have no clue how to go about seeking compensation from E3 for damages caused by their so called performance plug. What do you guys think I should do?

So am I seeing that the electrodes have broken? Could they have been the wrong length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's what I thought at first. But two separate auto parts stores confirmed that these were indeed listed as plugs made for my engine. If you look closely at the pictures I uploaded, you can see that 2-3 plugs show no physical damage..
As for my car, the valvetrain has developed a slight high pitched tick/tap (no,its not the noisy injectors that these 3v's are known for). The car honestly doesn't drive or sound the same as it did before the e3 plugs were installed. I'm back on motorcraft plugs also. The car still doesn't feel right in my opinion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts