Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just lowerd my car tonight and my parents want to align it tomorrow...what would happen if I didn't wait a week?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
secomejia said:
What kind of springs did u went with? Post some pics, i want to lower mine too
I went with the eibach sportlines. Ill post pics tomorrow I also have them same wheel size as you so you will get a good idea

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
If the place your taking it to get the Alignment done is like most others, their work has warranties behind them. So long as you don't change anything else on the suspension they will keep realigning it and adjusting it free of charge. So I'd take it in and get it done then take it back in and checked in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
If the place your taking it to get the Alignment done is like most others, their work has warranties behind them. So long as you don't change anything else on the suspension they will keep realigning it and adjusting it free of charge. So I'd take it in and get it done then take it back in and checked in a couple of weeks.
Wow sign me up for a place like that...never seen shop offer it before. Ill even drive lol as long as it doesnt cost more then gas to get there then pay for a 2 wheel alignment.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
ah...i won't deal with our local Firestone because they keep trying to tell me i need a 4 wheel alignment whenever i go there lol. never heard of a bell tire might be location

·
Registered
344 Posts
A lil off topic... but post a few more pics of your car. I'm looking to.get cobra deep dish like those. And as far as a 4 wheel alignment, if you lowered your car you should have it done

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wolfstang03 said:
A lil off topic... but post a few more pics of your car. I'm looking to.get cobra deep dish like those. And as far as a 4 wheel alignment, if you lowered your car you should have it done
You talking to me or horseplay? Lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts