Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to do a eaton swap in a couple months and seen videos so I know I'll be a little over 400 tuned.. I know I can get a kit for 2,000 maybe 2,500

Or I can go pro charger but its pricey .. 5000!!
I can only find one that's stage2 .. My price range is 3000

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Procharger.

·
Registered
406 Posts
If your going Eaton on a 2v your going to need to be an adaptor kit, the Eaton was made for the 4v. The Eaton had overheating issues as well, its not called the heaton Eaton for nothing

·
Registered
205 Posts
Slow2V said:
I was going to do a eaton swap in a couple months and seen videos so I know I'll be a little over 400 tuned.. I know I can get a kit for 2,000 maybe 2,500

Or I can go pro charger but its pricey .. 5000!!
I can only find one that's stage2 .. My price range is 3000
Why not a turbo!? Better in the long run IMO. Deff would be in your PR!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Soccerluvr4 said:
Please tell me where you found an Eaton kit for that much lol!!
Buddy in town does nothing but them

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Jord05 said:
I can get an eaton for 1200$ didn't know they'd fit my car :) hmmmm
Easton's here are like 200$ lol just the supercharger ..

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

I have a Mach 1 guys

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
With the pro charger won't you be able to push more boost and hp? But for a full eatin kit that's not bad plus you get that whine

·
Registered
655 Posts
If you go twin screw I would stay away from the eaton and go with a KB or whipple
I agree, but for me I prefer the procharger. Maybe be more costly but givin the stock CR of the Mach I would stay out of the eaton/Twin screw deal. The Centri is ok with higher CR. The procharger also has a better intercooling system (air to air far greater). And they make Mach 1 kits that look good under the hood and keep the shaker hood and function scoop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts