Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
u should get about the same hp gains, in a mac or other name brand one ur payin for the name

straight from that link:The name of the company is the main difference. Another difference is the size of the filter itself. Ebay auctions come with a smaller filter than MAC does. Price is also another big factor. eBay auctions sell CAI systems for 50-70 dollars, where as the name brand CAI’s sell it for much, much more.

The smaller filter on eBay CAI auctions will perform just as well as the larger one. Example: If a car uses 650 CFM’s of air to run at peak efficiency, then why would you want an air filter that would filter 2000CFM’s?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
OMG!!! Someone quoted me!! WOOHOO!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
haha yep there good facts so i let him know

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks, yea i read that artical like 3 or so times it has good info. I had heard that ebay cai's didnt fit well but that myth has been disspelled. thanks for all the help every one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts