Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup,

I got screwed on ebay, and no one screws me.

Id like any and all help to **** over this guy.

This auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41525&item=3363470254

Id like help finding phone number, address, name, anything.

i've found stuff, but i have reason to believe their false. The phone Number i called doesnt seem to work. Says the numbers are wrong. SOmething like that.

His name i believe is: Cameron Arthur. Thats what paypal says.

Thanks,

CHarles

PS: is there anyway i can get my money back? Its past 30 days so paypal is telling me to screw.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
dont mean to sound jacked but on the right it says he is not a registered user(next to his name and icons) i would not have even looked any further at the auction. and why spend 19 bucks for shreck? it was 12 at wal mart last i saw it.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the movie was for my daughter for christmas, plus its a good movie. :)
And i get pissed when people **** me over.
I always get even, you shoudla seen the **** i did in highschool when someone pissed me off... :D

Iam just curious if anyone knows any ebay secrets to get info. I wanna call this sob.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp there was a post on something like this on 3.8 i went there to look around as a guest once and i saw it

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
if u paid through pay pal i think u can go through that too to find his address and crap, also they like call him or somethin to see about it and if he doesnt give money back or product they refund ur money as far as i heard good luck on gettin even

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
FEEDBACK

It is my policy not to leave feedback until the buyer does. This works 2 ways: 1) We resolve issues to satisfaction 2) I know you got the movie. All movies MOVIES must be paid for with 10 days or else I will report to Ebay as a NON-PAYER to recoup my fees. I will then leave NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

100% GUARANTEE

That's the funny part. :D

Face it, you lost. Alteast you didn't spend 750 on something and then get screwed. :no:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
falconbballer15 said:
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp there was a post on something like this on 3.8 i went there to look around as a guest once and i saw it
Thank you, i jsut went through it .

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dom said:
FEEDBACK

It is my policy not to leave feedback until the buyer does. This works 2 ways: 1) We resolve issues to satisfaction 2) I know you got the movie. All movies MOVIES must be paid for with 10 days or else I will report to Ebay as a NON-PAYER to recoup my fees. I will then leave NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

100% GUARANTEE

That's the funny part. :D

Face it, you lost. Alteast you didn't spend 750 on something and then get screwed. :no:
My dads friend spent 700 dollars on a digicam and the person took his money, never sent anything.

He ended up getting arrested. My dads friend went to the police and the post office.

Good i hate scum bags like that.

And no i dont care about the $$, fucking assholes like this wont get away with it. :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
ITS ALL IN THE PRINCIPLE OF THE THING...

I have a friend that just likes to go dick around with the associates at Best Buys to argue about getting 2$ or maybe 20$ I dont remember which it was now anymore... I always say you gonna go try to get somelunch money today @ Best Buys from those innocent workers...and he yells " THEY ARE NOT INNOCENT " they know exactly what they are doing to me...!!!

:D

Sorry for your scam deal there Charles, but I really think you need to chalk this one up, yes it was wrong but I dont really think its worth your frustrationover 20$ on a DVD you could have boughten @ Wal-Mart down the street... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
yea whyd u spend that much anyways i saw that double pack at a store here for like 15 bucks and u wouldnt have to pay shippin..i understand tho, teach those dang scammers a lesson :twisted:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was 15.99 with no shipping costs.

And guys, whenever you get screwed, dont through in the towel even if it was over a dollar.

Internet sales happen each day, and each day people are getting screwed. Its not fair, this guy stole from not jsut me, but other people. I've read his feedback (to late) and he got his account suspended.

[braveheart] We need to stand up and fight! [/braveheart] hehe.

But seriously iam also lazy and work 2 jobs, so for christmas shopping i did alot online.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
what is going through those scammers heads? they dont realize they could get caught? why dont they get a job lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
why give up? someone stole money from you.

It not different if some guy came up to you and robbed $20 out of your wallet. You people are telling me your just gunna say "eh, oh well".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ebay is meant to prevent this sorta thing. They have many forms of fraud protection. They will even link you to free third-party companies that will resolve your problems. They email the seller and give him thirty days to respond otherwise they take legal action for you. It has worked for me in the past.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts