Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
if you knew it was gonna get moved why didnt you put it in the right place to begin with, btw ive never heard of it and wouldnt trust it but thats just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got lazy, and I didn't think I would get that brand, but they do have very cheap Tokico

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
buy mach 1 tokicos along with what ever spring you want (H&R or c spring) else you may be very very sorry you tried to go a little cheaper later on.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right, Mach 1's? hmmm, that'll work on my 6? also, I wasn't going to purchase the unknown brand... just interested

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, and then just c springs for the v-6?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1.5'' is as low as I dare to go... I've got some pretty big exhaust under my car that I'd prefer didn't get ripped out on some speed bump... which kit should I look at for 1.25'' to 1.5''? Mach 1 struts and which springs?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
jimmy_beaner said:
1.5'' is as low as I dare to go... I've got some pretty big exhaust under my car that I'd prefer didn't get ripped out on some speed bump... which kit should I look at for 1.25'' to 1.5''? Mach 1 struts and which springs?
Steeda springs seem like a good 1.25"-1.5" drop

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm assuming that's gonna cost me a pretty penny too, right?

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, so maybe AFTER the rims and 8.8'' rear

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i got C springs due to i wanted to be able to align my car with out cc plats, now that i have cc plates i want H&R 1.5 drop springs. if you are really low you should get the cc plates from mm to raise the strut up a bit for more travel. if you only go 1.2 inches its no a problem... the mach 1's are just a great strut/shock dont pay more than 200 for them to your door.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm assuming ebay has them...

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do I have to change them both at the same time? (shocks/struts?)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts