Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at pep boys and I noticed there was a eddlebrock performer plus cams and lifter kit for 189.99 plus 20% off is this a good cam? Is the price good? And I get 18 dollars back for recycling my old rack and pinion on top of that what do you guys think worth it or not?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I would say its worth it for sure man! I don't have any experience with that cam, but have never heard anything negative about it.

·
Banned
7,594 Posts
I would be interested to see the specs on this cam. I haven't heard much about it. Can u get the specs? We could cross reference it with the tfs and letter cams that seem to be so popular and see if its similar to any. That sure is cheap though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They had comp cams stage 1 probably for 199.99 also the edlebrock rpm for same price as the comp or close and I can get the same discount and what not ima double heck if its the right one for my car but that seems like a good deal also I never herd of the edlebrock performance plus so it stuck out to me especially with lifters included but it is super close to stock..... Ima look into the others with 20% off plus 18$ on top of that I think you won't be able to beat the prices If there the ones for my car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts