Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lou I'm running the eddy, I'm driving right now so I can't get too detailed but here's some pics of mine ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477607337.078342.jpg ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477607361.031635.jpg

I don't wanna toot my own horn but several people can vouch for me on here I'm pretty knowledgeable about these cars and have touched every nut and bolt on these cars and engines.

Also i got pretty detailed in my build thread about plumbing this intake, my thread is "Where to go next"

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477614372.995489.jpg

You don't want to cap that vacuum line hole on the sensor you have to have that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not the vacuum port I am talking about the 3/8 threaded ends of aeromotive FRPS block. #1 is from the fuel rail #2 I currently have it plugged up

Attachments

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I don't wanna toot my own horn but several people can vouch for me on here I'm pretty knowledgeable about these cars and have touched every nut and bolt on these cars and engines.

Keeney is The Mustang Oracle.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lou if you can wait until Sunday I can show you how it needs to be ran and how I have mine. But most likely you'll just need to plug them. They make plugs for that thread

1 - 9 of 9 Posts