Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning an order for some Extreme Effects decals.
I was just curious if any one would want any (for free of course).
But primarily I was wondering if the majority would prefer window banners (roughly 35 inches long) or maybe some 1/4 window stickers instead, (roughly 10-11 inches long.)

Also as I have siad 1000 times, just because we sponsor folks does not in anyway mean you have to stick a sticker on your car, but if you would like one please let me know so i can guage the interest.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Steve,

Hey maybe I can help you out on this a little too. I also have the ability to make vinyl stickers. Send me a template and I'll see what I can do about making some for ya.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Hey I got another question for ya. Is Extreme Effects just an internet webite store or do you have an actual location that people can come and visit?

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
count me in for a 1/4 window sticker.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
97Stallion said:
Hey I got another question for ya. Is Extreme Effects just an internet webite store or do you have an actual location that people can come and visit?
We started out as an internet store, and Randy before he passed away had a building in the works to open a shop. But now that I am the owner, I don't have the kind of means that he had to take that risk of actually trying to manage that much overhead.

Right now however we are in the works of selecting locations across the US that would be an official "Extreme Effects Sanctioned" shop. Basically they would have to meet and agree to certain criteria in order to sell our products, namely the Venom Kit.

So to answer your question, the answer is no, but what I have currently in the works sound like it would be very beneficial for the shop who takes part in it and also more cost effective for me. Then as that works out and the demand grows I can look into opening up an actual store.

Unfortunately the city of Mobile isn’t able to support our line of services that we offer. If we got into the restoration business then we could actually make a good run at it, but I already have too much at risk for me to take too many chances.

·
Registered
44 Posts
im down for a 1/4 window sticker

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Rellik said:
1/4 Window decals please Steve. If you need my addy, please let me know.
i forgot to say that but same here with the addy part.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey Steve I will be down in Mobile the last part of August. we need to get together and discuss the OCt 2 track day and other business.

please call me asap

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Danger Dude said:
Hey Steve I will be down in Mobile the last part of August. we need to get together and discuss the OCt 2 track day and other business.

please call me asap
I can only do this if the conversation is discussed in a chinese buffet resteraunt!:p: My treat of course. Preferably, the Golden China across the street from the mall! They have the best food!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kaper232 said:
I would be interested in a window sticker or 2... Wouldnt mind helping out your business at all.
Thanks, I do appreciate the support, and as soon as I get them I will send them out. It looks like they will be the 1/4 window version, and most obviously in white.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Extreme Effects.com said:
I can only do this if the conversation is discussed in a chinese buffet resteraunt!:p: My treat of course. Preferably, the Golden China across the street from the mall! They have the best food!
Man, I wish Steve would treat all his empoyees that way. Corey's the favorite :cry: :rolleyes:

Then again... it would be about a 300 dollar round trip for me to get there... I'll skip on dinner and take a set of springs instead :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Extreme Effects.com said:
I am game the Golden China does rock and I am always up for some Chinese food

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
What about something like this? Clear background, white letters and it would be on static cling vinyl.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
97Stallion said:
What about something like this? Clear background, white letters and it would be on static cling vinyl.
get a better font and that would be sweet

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Falcon said:
get a better font and that would be sweet
Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts