Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Some little [moderator edit] egged my car, like really dude grow up.
Oh god if I caught someone doing that to my car I would beat them senseless and shove the raw eggs in their mouth I can't stand ppl these days

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I had to wash my car 2 times though! And my friends dad left and said he didn't see anything and we had left like 2 min after him so they did it right before we left I wish they would have been there still

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ever caught somebody doing that to my car.....they probably will never see them again heh heh heh (evil laugh)

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Okayyyy remind me to never meet you 3 ...

And piss you off ... I would like to keep my body

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Relax Miller.....its just if they screw with our rides.
Then...its really on! super soaked a kid with red rit dye in a super soaker when caught him lobbing eggs from the side of a house 3 doors down. A) the car cover was on B) never heard me coming C) the idiot was out wearing white shirt and tan pants....if your gonna be stealthy...dress for the occasion. D) never came running back with 'mommy' as he called here...and the bottle on the soaker had been in the fridge.....brrrr

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Gtzzoom said:
Relax Miller.....its just if they screw with our rides.
Then...its really on! super soaked a kid with red rit dye in a super soaker when caught him lobbing eggs from the side of a house 3 doors down. A) the car cover was on B) never heard me coming C) the idiot was out wearing white shirt and tan pants....if your gonna be stealthy...dress for the occasion. D) never came running back with 'mommy' as he called here...and the bottle on the soaker had been in the fridge.....brrrr
Lmfao ... I love this guy . Haha

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Bahahaha ill bet that was hilarious!!!

Y'all know I would never egg a precious beauty ... I use my words not eggs

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
more like what I can get a hold of...ill strangle if necessary.
if its a lady/girl that did it to me...wont hit, but their car will never run again (former tech) I know how to disable...

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

teenagers..I get pics and turn into the cops at their schools...I know em all in my neighborhood ...being a firefighter helps...know all the cops ;)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Bastards........

1 - 20 of 79 Posts