Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these kits include everything you need to completely delete your EGR... the custom block off plate, header cap, and vac cap for the upper intake.

The only thing you will need to do, besides removing the complete EGR, is shorten the stock bolts for the block off plate, which is very easy.

Kits for both 94-98s and 99+

$26 shipped (basically $1 shipping and/or paypal fee if you pay that way)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ZimStang said:
what exactly does this do?
gets rid of some very slight weight, clears up some clutter in the engine bay, and keeps the exhaust from recirculating back into your intake.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey dude I have a EGR delete plate, bolts and vac caps I just need the header cap. if you sell only kits I understand. If you could PM me if you will sell the header cap alone or if you would not mind and tell me what type of cap and size it uses

Thanks Corey

·
Registered
13 Posts
any issues with the block off plate sealing against the intake?

if the egr was removed, cel codes would be generated unless the eec was chipped or reflashed to ignore the egr correct?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Testicleez said:

if the egr was removed, cel codes would be generated unless the eec was chipped or reflashed to ignore the egr correct?
no it seals just fine, you just put a little rtv on the back side of it and you wont have any problems.

you will probably get a cel light, but nothing will be affected. EGR is turned off at wot anyways. and yes a chip will get rid of the cel light

·
Registered
13 Posts
Stylin97V6 said:
Testicleez said:

no it seals just fine, you just put a little rtv on the back side of it and you wont have any problems.

you will probably get a cel light, but nothing will be affected. EGR is turned off at wot anyways. and yes a chip will get rid of the cel light
I'll be looking to get this kit then if/when i go supercharged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts