Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to get a coilover kit for my 2007 mustang gt/cs and its procharged so it has a little added weight on the front. And ive been looking at the eibach 35101.711 kit which is the correct one for my car which will also fit a 2007 gt500. Eibach also sells 35115.711 which is specifically made for 07-10 gt500. as far as my search the only difference i can find is that they are rated differently the gt is 315lb/in and the gt500 is 400lb/in on the front. Could i buy 35115.711 and install it in my regular gt. since i can also get a better deal on it?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Im trying to get a coilover kit for my 2007 mustang gt/cs and its procharged so it has a little added weight on the front. And ive been looking at the eibach 35101.711 kit which is the correct one for my car which will also fit a 2007 gt500. Eibach also sells 35115.711 which is specifically made for 07-10 gt500. as far as my search the only difference i can find is that they are rated differently the gt is 315lb/in and the gt500 is 400lb/in on the front. Could i buy 35115.711 and install it in my regular gt. since i can also get a better deal on it?
The best thing to do is contact Eibach directly and tell them everything your car has

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best thing to do is contact Eibach directly and tell them everything your car has
They weren't much help and said if i were to install the other part on my car that they wouldn't cover the warranty on the coilovers. Im not trying to bash on women but a women helped me when i called and all she said was on eibach kit was for a gt500 and the other was for a regular gt. i tried asking for specifications on them but she said she didnt know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMO I you well be good with the kit for the gt.... There are many mustangs with power adders(extra front weight). Some still use the stock suspension on their and others don't. In other words your would have no problems with the eibach kit.
Thanks. so i guess my next question is when would it be a good idea to go with a higher rated spring or not at all. what are the benifits and cons?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks. so i guess my next question is when would it be a good idea to go with a higher rated spring or not at all. what are the benifits and cons?
What kind of springs do you have in mind?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

What springs do you have in mind?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts