Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Eibach Coil Overs on Black Friday and I have yet to receive them. I asked AM what was the hold up before Christmas and they said they where being made and that they should ship around 1-12-13 well here is the 24th and no coil overs. Another email sent to AM. Any body else had or having this issue?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I doubt its a problem with AM it self , they ussually ship on the same day, i ussually recieve their orders in like 2-3 days after purchase

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Call them or PM Dan with your order number. They'll get you squared away. I can 100% promise you that. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I ordered Eibach Coil Overs on Black Friday and I have yet to receive them. I asked AM what was the hold up before Christmas and they said they where being made and that they should ship around 1-12-13 well here is the 24th and no coil overs. Another email sent to AM. Any body else had or having this issue?
13StangGT,

Send me over your order number and I'll see what's going on here. I'm sorry you've been waiting so long, I know how annoying it is waiting for new parts. I'm surprised you haven't been contacted or notified if there is a back-order issue, too. Again, PM me your order number and I'll get everything straightened out ASAP!

Shane

·
Registered
268 Posts
It's eibach, my bro waited 7 months for a anti roll kit. Eibach said they have to make them. He finally wrote something smart and stern on their fb page and they responded pretty quick after many failures through email.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have them on the way! Alex from AM contacted Eibach and they said they have been shipped and will be here on the 29th. I think AM is great they have been helpful on everything. Thanks Alex and Shane and everyone else.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I have the Eibach pro street coil overs, Maximum Motorsports camber plates, BMR Relo brackets, Eibach adjustable LCA's and BMR Pan Hard bar installed today. She rides great and handles really good from what little I got to drive it. Still need an alignment.

image-44851674.jpg

2013 Stang GT

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That looks really good what made you choose eibach coilovers?
Well I wanted to lower it and I really was afraid to just to replace the springs. From what I read on ME a lot of people recommended them. Because i would have change the dampers anyway. It has been raining so I only had a few moment to drive it yesterday and I still need to get an alignment. I hope I made the right decision.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Well I wanted to lower it and I really was afraid to just to replace the springs. From what I read on ME a lot of people recommended them. Because i would have change the dampers anyway. It has been raining so I only had a few moment to drive it yesterday and I still need to get an alignment. I hope I made the right decision.
They're on my want list. Im sure youll be very happy. Car looks great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts