Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
What are you worried about? It's not going to rub anything really. As far as ride quality and handling its not going to be the greatest but it will be a nice upgrade over stock. And for the price it's a pretty good kit.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

There are better shocks and struts out there but obviously your going to pay more for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would suggest Tokico and HR springs. I had the same kit and the ride is harsh. With Tokico adjustable you can change for track and can be really soft. H&R has a great stance. Check out Kenny Brown for the best sway bars or Whiteline. Just a suggestion but worth the extra money. Gonna really make the mustang when you are done either way.

·
Registered
984 Posts
galindojr24 said:
Are these the ones you guys are talking about and the HR springs i cant find 2'' drop?
The 2" drop They have them on AM but I got them all cheaper off amazon just struts an shocks plus springs ran me 550 off there which was a good deal for me

Attachments

·
Registered
916 Posts
galindojr24 said:
Are these the ones you guys are talking about and the HR springs i cant find 2'' drop?
Yep those are them. I run the same shocks and struts and I like them. They perform much better than the eibachs

·
Registered
916 Posts
galindojr24 said:
Did you guys swap out the sway bars? And get new camber plates?
Ya I swapped out both

·
Registered
167 Posts
Don't for get to get a Adjustable Panhard Bar. We need them on our models. If not, your back axle will kick out to one side.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Not true Depends on the drop, I didn't with the k springs

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
mustang06gt said:
Guess I just assumed it was the same on all drops. Watched my buddies kick out 3 inches. Oops, can't win them all...
Ford Ks are only 1.5" drop, I don't notice any shift in the rear

1 - 20 of 24 Posts