Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not a crazy detailed drop like the last one on here haha but here a picture of the drop day 1! love it so far

image-3040568538.jpg

·
Registered
280 Posts
Best drop imo. The stock shocks will hold up just fine. No need to waste money there, get the lca's and relocation brackets and enjoy more grip. Thats where i would put the shock money instead

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car came out great! Love the black F14's to go with your ride height. Good looking ride you have there!

Shane

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I love the pro kit stance. Looks great
yaaa buddy!!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Red Caliper Covers going on Sunday! shop was trying to charge me for an hour for it WHILE the springs were going on.......HA

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

yaaa buddy!!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Red Caliper Covers going on Sunday! shop was trying to charge me for an hour for it WHILE the springs were going on.......HA
They're very easy to put on, hardest part is taking off the wheels one at a time to do all 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts