Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs. It says it will drop my 2013 GT 1" in the front and 1.5" in the back but how much is that exactly? Because some of the springs say it lowers the car 2" and 3" and I was thinking 1" is kind of really little. Would that almost make no difference? If you guys can, please post pictures if you guys have the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs! and hes selling me them for $160 never before used so I personally think its an extremely good deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,889 Posts
huhalbert said:
Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs. It says it will drop my 2013 GT 1" in the front and 1.5" in the back but how much is that exactly? Because some of the springs say it lowers the car 2" and 3" and I was thinking 1" is kind of really little. Would that almost make no difference? If you guys can, please post pictures if you guys have the Eibach pro-kit lowering springs! and hes selling me them for $160 never before used so I personally think its an extremely good deal.
Look in my photo album I have pics there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,608 Posts
Ok, i found it on the roush website, was it hard to install brcause it said u have to cut the stock splitter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
DDTCM said:
Car looks good man! Well done. :headbang:
Thanks man

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

McQueen said:
Ok, i found it on the roush website, was it hard to install brcause it said u have to cut the stock splitter.
Got it from stage3motorsports. Not too hard but I work in a shop. If you have a dremel you can cut the stock lip pretty easy at home. Bit of a pain how it goes back together but there is a good install vid on youtube. Just follow it precisely and your good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
Here's my prokits. Hope this helps. Good luck.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
Here's my prokits. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Thanks man! Thats what i really needed.. A before and after picture haha but damm i can barely see the difference.. Were they worth it in ur opinion?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,791 Posts
huhalbert said:
Thanks man! Thats what i really needed.. A before and after picture haha but damm i can barely see the difference.. Were they worth it in ur opinion?
No offense, but if you can't see a difference, you have to get your eyes checked. Lol. 100% a must have mod. I Would buy the pro-kits again in a heart beat. Handling is improved, less nose dive during heavy braking, nice level stance, all while maintaining a factory ride quality during normal driving. Good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
No offense, but if you can't see a difference, you have to get your eyes checked. Lol. 100% a must have mod. I Would buy the pro-kits again in a heart beat. Handling is improved, less nose dive during heavy braking, nice level stance, all while maintaining a factory ride quality during normal driving. Good luck!
Some more info for the OP. The more extreme drop I did will not handle as good as the pro kit until I do many more suspension upgrades. Also the ride is much rougher than the pro kit. The pro kit is definitely the better upgrade from a performance standpoint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Hey question. When doing springs only do you need a bumpsteer kit? or is one even recommended on a 2012?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
image-1252553203.jpg

No Bumpsteer kit needed IMO. I've got the Pro Kit, but I also upgraded to Hotchkiss Sways. Stock shocks. Handles great. Too Stiff for a road trip though.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top