Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to to lower the pony but I'm undecided either to get the Eibach pro kit or the Ford K springs. Any suggestions? I'm also getting camber plates with the springs.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Also get an adjustable pan hard bar.

·
Registered
186 Posts
You don't need camber plates unless you are going lower than a 1.5 inch drop, the cheaper bolt kit will work fine.
I have the Eibach Pro system and love it, I also have not heard anything bad about the Ford springs, I think Eibach is the company that makes the Ford springs, I could be wrong though. As far as price and quality you won't go wrong with Eibach. Good luck.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You don't need camber plates unless you are going lower than a 1.5 inch drop, the cheaper bolt kit will work fine.
I have the Eibach Pro system and love it, I also have not heard anything bad about the Ford springs, I think Eibach is the company that makes the Ford springs, I could be wrong though. As far as price and quality you won't go wrong with Eibach. Good luck.
Any websites where I can get the best price for the springs and the bolt kit?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
American muscle or late model resto I bounce between the 2 but always good experience with both

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Both Eibach and Ford Racing K-springs perform well, so I don't think you can really go wrong there. As for pricing, we usually have very competitive pricing on our AM site, too. We also have Price Matching, so if you see any of our products on a competitors site, give one of our CS Reps a call @ 866.727.1266 and they'll be happy to hook you up!

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can do to help!

Shane

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Why? I have the k springs and mine stayed so entered?
Did you measure correctly and accurately? Because my 1 Inch drop shifted me towards the passenger over half an inch. ABSOLUTELY needed a panhard bar. The geometry and design of the arm going across makes it virtually impossibly for it not to shift.

It was immediately apparent as well. Slamming second resulted in the car pulling and twisting heavily to the right. Got the panhard bar, centered it and now only did it immediately stop pulling right, it planted in 2nd versus spinning through it.

I heard it wasn't necessary if lowering less than 1.5"
See above.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts