Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these springs from am worth the money? I want my car to kinda dip a little bit in the front and these seem to do that...or would I be better off saving alot of money and just ordering SR springs

·
Registered
490 Posts
Are these springs from am worth the money? I want my car to kinda dip a little bit in the front and these seem to do that...or would I be better off saving alot of money and just ordering SR springs
You get what you pay for. Spend the extra for the eibachs

·
Registered
681 Posts
98vertgt said:
You get what you pay for. Spend the extra for the eibachs
Heck, I got eibachs. Handles my the weight of my 97 vert and pro springs well, but if I had the dough then I would've spring for QA1s adjustable. I was recommended a set of HP KYBs by a local speed shop outside of ft Bragg, but needless to say the Eibach pro springs defeated them in short order. So, I did some research and purchased the Eibach pro damper made for the springs. I have been happy ever since. I always look forward to highway rides that make my stang buck like a pony. A good piece will even make me let loose a yehaah. Point is font buy struts that can't handle you spring loads. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Doe_Rae_mi said:
Sport line will slam it right on the ground I would get the pro kit

·
Registered
681 Posts
M97stang said:
I have eibach sportline springs and kyb agx shox and there great man fully adjustable
Forgot to mention I have a 97 vert, it heavy. Could be why the KYB didn't hold out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mines 3400 and change I'm not much lighter than u hell my friends 04" cobra terminator weighs less than a hundred than yours

·
Registered
681 Posts
M97stang said:
Mines 3400 and change I'm not much lighter than u hell my friends 04" cobra terminator weighs less than a hundred than yours
Yeah, I love the body style though. Wouldn't give it up for the world. I boosted mine from 215 to 350+ crank. Runs like a cobra now, just tranny gear ratio is a hinder; too low.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

M97stang said:
I have eibach sportline springs and kyb agx shox and there great man fully adjustable
How much you pay for those?

·
Registered
681 Posts
M97stang said:
I neglected to mention that the eibach pro springs are loaded at 570' per inch for the vert.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts