Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, getting that Vortech. I would like to get some emblems. What are some good ideas? Here's my thoughts:

Front: Put Evals "supercharged" on the sides in place of the mustangs
Back: Nothing

Front: Mustangs (stock)
Back: Supercharged

Front: Superchaged
Back: A big "?" where a GT emblem would go :)

What are some ideas?
Oh, will the supercharged emblems be large enough to cover the holes left by the Mustang emblems being removed?

·
Registered
678 Posts
the s/c emblems will not cover the holes left, i purposely made them small so ppl wouldn't be able to read them until idling next to you or they walk up to it....kinda semi sleeper

BUT i CAN make them for ya! ;)

once you make up your mind hit me up bro! :D I will hook ya up

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The Supercharged Emblems are NOT big enough to cover up the holes in the fenders (99% sure of that fact).

I think that the Mustang Emblem with the Supercharged emblem under it would look sweet. For the back, the No-Web 232 Emblem with a Supercharged emblem under That. The 232 and Supercharged combo looks great no matter where you put it though. Eval has the 232 and the SC emblems and they look tight as hell!!!

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i would get a side door banner liek greg does that says supercharged on it goes along the bottom of the doors.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would get a side door banner liek greg does that says supercharged on it goes along the bottom of the doors.
Can you find a thread with a pic in it of that? I would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i konw mustang world has them advertised same style, go ther eand look under the little store thing they have at the stickers for the bottom side of the 99 up doors.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i think you should get the 3.8 emblem and the supercharged emblem:

(sorry i stole your pic eval)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Autobadges said:
and my dumbass still doesn't have it in!!!!! SOON I PROMISE!!!! :oops:
dont let him sound so innocent... the reason he doesnt have it installed is because he wont go buy a 16 dollar neon to put behind it!!!! :D

the guy can supercharge, lower, and do everything else to his car... but cant go buy a damn light bulb. lol

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
ZimStang said:
Autobadges said:
and my dumbass still doesn't have it in!!!!! SOON I PROMISE!!!! :oops:
dont let him sound so innocent... the reason he doesnt have it installed is because he wont go buy a 16 dollar neon to put behind it!!!! :D

the guy can supercharge, lower, and do everything else to his car... but cant go buy a damn light bulb. lol
I would have a problem with purchasing a neon bulb. I would have to get a ricer neighbor to go in and buy it for me. :shock: :D :D

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I would have a problem with purchasing a neon bulb. I would have to get a ricer neighbor to go in and buy it for me. :shock: :D :D
ouch... lol. Youd have a problem buying one even for a panel??? That looks 0% ricey

1 - 20 of 43 Posts