Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I've been on here. Not sure if anyone on here I remember is still around, or if anyone remembers me.

Today's probably one of the saddest day's I've had in a while. I was reminiscing about the Bullitt so I decided to do some digging to see where it's at.......

I sold it in December 2017. It was totaled in April last year. It still has nearly all of the parts I put onto it. You can see my seats, wheels, SCT tuner in the back, my custom rear seat delete. Still has my MM Caster/Camber plates.

It was my first car, and I loved that thing to death until I sold it. Bullitt DHG #5394 May she Rest In Peace.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle Window Car seat cover Steering wheel Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

·
Premium Member
6,898 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, RIP.
This is something I’m terrified of, if I parted with mine.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Your car was one of my favorite New Edge builds, it wasn't one of those unrealistic horsepower builds, it was just a nice, well balanced build.

Sad to see it go out that way.

·
Lorraine's driver
7,807 Posts
Dang, sorry to see this. I remember you back when you first got on the forum. It was before you got your Bullitt. You had your Mustang dialed in and had a lot a fun with it.

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your car was one of my favorite New Edge builds, it wasn't one of those unrealistic horsepower builds, it was just a nice, well balanced build.

Sad to see it go out that way.
Dang, sorry to see this. I remember you back when you first got on the forum. It was before you got your Bullitt. You had your Mustang dialed in and had a lot a fun with it.

It was definitely a great car. Had its fair share of issues with the mileage and being that I drove the hell out of it. Ultimately sold it because I started a career out of college and was traveling. Needed to downsize and kept the reliable car. The guy I sold it to ended up selling it as well, he kept following me in IG. The new owners he sold it to were the ones to wreck it.

Nice to see both of you still around here after this time.

I do plan on getting another Mustang eventually. Got a few priorities first. Aiming for possibly a GT350 next.

·
Administrator
657 Posts
Sorry to hear about your starter-car. It’s always sad when you have an emotional connection with something and it gets destroyed. It’s happened to me many times over the decades. Just be sure to come back and post pics again when you decided to get another one. The GT350 is mucho fun, a friend of mine has one for his DD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts