Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to make my engine look cool like all the other people by having awesome colored tubes that connect to different parts of the engine, is there tube coverings that I can buy or can I just remove them and paint them to make them look badass?

·
Registered
278 Posts
MustacheMustang said:
I'm trying to make my engine look cool like all the other people by having awesome colored tubes that connect to different parts of the engine, is there tube coverings that I can buy or can I just remove them and paint them to make them look badass?
You can buy colored conduit (that plastic stuff that surrounds your wires) all over. Pretty cheap too.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dub9stang said:
You can buy colored conduit (that plastic stuff that surrounds your wires) all over. Pretty cheap too.
got any prices or possible to maybe find out if I can get them at my typical autzone? lol

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
got any prices or possible to maybe find out if I can get them at my typical autzone? lol
i work at a parts store its close to 5-10$ i dont know that autozone has any but i'd prolly bet they do

·
Registered
15 Posts
MustacheMustang said:
Check ebay for colored loom. If your lucky you find almost any color you want. Also if you want to have some fun with it the next time you do a tune up buy the colored livewires. They make for a great engine dress up and coupled with the screamin demon coil and I good tune to account for spark advance your looking at a solid 10 HP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts