Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pete Jones
781 Posts
Bryce87foxbody said:
I need a digram on installing a motor in 87 foxbody anyone have one? Help is very much needed
What do you mean a diagram for installing a motor? You putting in a factory 5.0, factory 4 cylinder or putting a 5.0 in a 4 cylinders place?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A digram or something that has everything I needs to hood up and where everything goes. That would be sweet but I can't find any

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
A digram or something that has everything I needs to hood up and where everything goes. That would be sweet but I can't find any
Like I just said - Chiltons Manual or a Ford Service Manual

They will have diagrams, specs and information you will need.

·
Banned
776 Posts
Did you already pull the old motor? If not(this may sound funny) I did this for the first time this past Summer and then two other times this Summer(long story). Tape and mark everything. After you do it once you will never forget where things go. Takes a bit of time but it's a great way to learn. Obviously a Chilton's manual is a must have in this case as well as stated above.

·
Registered
134 Posts
JayKranz said:
Did you already pull the old motor? If not(this may sound funny) I did this for the first time this past Summer and then two other times this Summer(long story). Tape and mark everything. After you do it once you will never forget where things go. Takes a bit of time but it's a great way to learn. Obviously a Chilton's manual is a must have in this case as well as stated above.
This x1000 I've taken **** off and been so confused when trying to reassemble it I wanted to throw a wrench through the windshield. I've done it so many times now that it just kinda comes natural, but if its your first time label every single part.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts