Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys, i need your opinions. should i swap my motor for an 8 or supercharge my 6 which i have so much money into the motor already? need help deciding!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Have you thought about turbo? Powerhouse makes an amazing turbo for our sixxers. You can get into the 11's easily with it and some have made it go into 10's. If I wasn't going to trade mine in next summer I would definitely go for the powerhouse turbo on mine.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Have you thought about turbo? Powerhouse makes an amazing turbo for our sixxers. You can get into the 11's easily with it and some have made it go into 10's. If I wasn't going to trade mine in next summer I would definitely go for the powerhouse turbo on mine.
How much does that go for ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only reason i wouldnt want the turbo is because of the intercooler. and i know a turbo kit is a ***** to install. so im sure its gonna be a pretty penny to get it installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts