Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a 1966 mustang and want to place a new engine in it. I am looking for the most cost efficient and yet best way to get a engine. Lets start off with the type of engine i want, ford small block 302. I realized they have a variation of that enigne in the 3rd generation mustang and would like to know if it is best to get it from there or if not where should i shop around on the internet or around SoCal for the type of engine?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Asking for 5, but I'm willing to negotiate. There's some pics on my profile and I also posted it up on classifieds

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sam62893 said:
Asking for 5, but I'm willing to negotiate. There's some pics on my profile and I also posted it up on classifieds
Ok thts not bad price from what ive seen i still have to organize the fun cause right now what im thinkin is get most of the money now within forst 6 months then go from there but if ita still available by then i will give u a holler

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Kenny7290 said:
Ok thts not bad price from what ive seen i still have to organize the fun cause right now what im thinkin is get most of the money now within forst 6 months then go from there but if ita still available by then i will give u a holler
Sounds great to me. Not in a big hurry to sell so ill probably still have her by that time :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts