Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I never play my electic guitar anymore so I'm selling it along with the amplifiar and pedals.

It is an epiphone demon V guitar.
sky blue, shaped much like a jackson V (like a flying V but more pointy) worth $250 new

I have a rogue amplifiar (30 watts I think, plenty loud) with pre-amp out, Auxiliary input, high/low input, reverb, and on board eq. worth $100 new

A crybaby wah pedal, worth $90 new

A DOD corrosion pedal (distortion/metal type crunch) worth $50 new

An epiphone hard case for the guitar. worth $100 new

Special hanging stand to work with a V shaped guitar. worth $30 new

I'll sell it all as a package for $300. Compare that to around $620 for all of that stuff new. Guitar needs some new strings (they are all still there but haven't been changed in a while so it doesn't stay in tune well. it stays in tune just fine with good strings)

email me at [email protected] if interested.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
got any pics? What about just the guitar and amp together?? Ive been wanting to get an electric and learn to play for a while. Let me know

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Im interested in the "A DOD corrosion pedal (distortion/metal type crunch) worth $50 new" If your willing to sell it seperate

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys, I posted this when it was still v6stangs.com and didn't figure out that it changed until recently. I just sold all this stuff on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts