Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
It needs a new quarter panel. That one is completely shot. It likely also needs to go on a frame rack to look for any signs of distortion in the rear sub frame, as well as the body itself. It isn't hard to warp a unibody.

There are also other parts needed, and possibly some that need repair.

It is hard to give an estimate from a single photo. However, if I had to guess, I would say you have a $3500-$4000 repair on your hands after labor and materials.

(Revvv-AKA The 2V King per Recon)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I would say only about $100.00....in Bondo. Seriously though you really need to check for other problems besides the QP as stated above. These are usually only a good deal if you can do the work yourself or a GOOD friend.

·
Super Moderator
17,862 Posts
Well... any competent shop can fix that, but it won't be cheap as was already said. And the unibody could be tweaked. I'd take that pic to a few shops and see what they say. But unless you are getting that car for under $1k I'd pass and even then... that's a parts car candidate or a drive as is candidate if it still drives straight.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Auto collision is my career and iv been in the business since I could work. From the basic pictures you have put up I can't see all the damage but I can tell you that the repairs would be 2000 and up definitely. I'm not saying it's a total loss car but it is going to take a shop a month or so to fix unless there only job is your car. Great deal if you have someone close to do the repairs instead of going to a shop

Sent from my SM-G950U using Mustang Evolution mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts