Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am with Maria in my car (friend) as I picked her up to go to school. Then at a light to my left I saw a 99 Eclipse GS-T (turbo) fixed up with gauges. I mean I know these cars aren't fast but he lauches at the light, so I quickly catch up and pass him only to see him swirve and get behind me to follow.

So we go around the corner I hit 2nd and zoom I am off and like a moron MISS 3rd, so he caught up, then came the freeway.

Got on the on ramp, floored it in 2nd hit full boost and took him for a distance. This little fucker kept up pretty good though!!! He was on my ass for a bit until we hit higher gears when I started pulling away. I would say I JUST beat this damn eclipse which i was like :-o so he passes by me and i hear his LOUD LOUD ASS blow off valve, so you know he suped up that eclipse and maybe twin turbo'd it. He passed on my right stuck out his hand and gave a thumbs up and left.

I bet he thought he was going to smoke a little v6 with his turbo'd up eclipse eh? Think again son!! :twisted:

1-0-0 record with my 300hp engine :D

but i do give that eclipse some MAD AZZ PROPS for keeping up for a long time....watch out for a black 99 with gauges cali people! LOL

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rellik said:
Bout time... Next time SoCal Speedway opens up for racing, YOU'RE COMING TOO!!
lol to watch ;)

LMAO...hell i may run it...ONCE lol to run 15's

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
why wouldnt you run your car?? did u mainly get that vortech for showing it off or to make some hardcore power?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZimStang said:
why wouldnt you run your car?? did u mainly get that vortech for showing it off or to make some hardcore power?
i do both...but if you have it and know it...no point in racing to prove it 8)

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
well right but why not see what your car can do to brag some numbers?? :mrgreen: youve got potential for high 13s in that thing man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts