Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of you guys seen modded up V6's outside of the forums that they arent a part of?

I just recently seen 2 V6s that had something done. one (99) had just the basic exhaust and intake deal.
then this second (95) one was the win he had quite a bit done sounded very nice. ended up having a little play with him kepted up nicely with me when usually those years id have a car plus on :)
def was nice to see someone else modding up there 6 around my area :D

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
I've been seeing more V6's with duals running around the area here, but I dont' think I've seen anyone off any of the forums (except that traitor MattsDrag95!)

·
Registered
145 Posts
bluemustang said:
I was wondering how many of you guys seen modded up V6's outside of the forums that they arent a part of?

I just recently seen 2 V6s that had something done. one (99) had just the basic exhaust and intake deal.
then this second (95) one was the win he had quite a bit done sounded very nice. ended up having a little play with him kepted up nicely with me when usually those years id have a car plus on :)
def was nice to see someone else modding up there 6 around my area :D
damn, you must live in a real small place...

1 out of every (roughly) 20 cars is a mustang here... Out of every 10 of them 5 have *something* done to them......... We had like 25 Mustangs in our HS parkinglot. They're live civics - you see one everywhere you look.

What's the population where you live????

·
Registered
941 Posts
99vert said:
I've been seeing more V6's with duals running around the area here, but I dont' think I've seen anyone off any of the forums (except that traitor MattsDrag95!)
yes i remember when i was the only v6 with dual exhaust in sight. now it seems like one of hour v6's have done it.

the aftermarket has really taken off since the beginning in '97-'-98 when V6 tech really started to get big (have their own sites like these).

i'd say '01 was the next milestone because now everyone and their brother has done something to their v6 stang whereas before it wasn't so common.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh theres plenty of mustangs everyone around here owns one but you dont see any v6s that are modded in anyway like old foogies or blondies own the 6 and whatever what not.
I live in the city man not no damn town lol.
Just stating generally speaking there are no modded v6's now modded v8s that a whole damn differ page every stang maro bird am etc etc is modded to high hell and then you have the ricers... :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
In the UMC Mustang club here in Greenville every V6 has some mods but I currently have the most performance mods others have duals and CAI and interior and exterior show mods. But they are coming around

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
There only a few around here. There's this one guy with a Roushe kit and RICEY sounding exhaust, I left him a card of the guy that did mine!LOL

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have a friend with one, and knew someone who had another one with a lot of SSM work, but he traded itin for a truck.

I drive by White95Stang's house everday on my way to my GF but hes not really "modded" ;)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i am stock :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts