Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could be cause they wouldn't fit inside anything smaller?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't tried to panic stop it, and it has ABS so it would pulse it if I did, but it does stop really good, lol.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took her down to Sears and got a front end alignment today, drives really good now!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't plan on anything major performance wise for at least a while. Just some more appearance stuff I want to do, I have a Steeda Stainless Steel Radiator Cover on the way, I might go ahead and install my B&M transmission cooler while I am doing that, its been sitting here since like last summer waiting for me to decide to put it in, and it might be easy to do with the radiator cover off and out of the way, lol.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
no shots of the GT engine Rick? I'm disappointed in your pics. :p

anyway, I'm glad youre happy with them. They look really good

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing new to show up there yet, waiting for my Steeda Radiator Cover to get here, should be here any day now! I will take some more then!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 In my my hi flow cat H pipe, that is all.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you mean 4 legged ones, about 20 last time I tried to count, but several of them just had kittens, so who knows? I tried getting them fixed, but they multiply faster than I can get them fixed, they are my buddies, but they sure do multiply. :(

·
Registered
678 Posts
rick sometimes you are strange. you talk about the brakes, yet you post pictures of your car from different angles....one of the brakes..LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts