Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my whole life of owning mustangs iv never venture into the dark side, I owned my 1st. 2005 v6 I love that car since they change the body style, I also like the new edge didn't have a chance to get my hands on them.

2nd.my first beast 2013 3.7 Mustang, this is so close to my heart dearly since we have been through good and bad times but mostly good.. I would have kept it forever but there are some that are lacking that I want and missed..

And finally my dream car my new 2016 gt premium edition race red Manual... This is my dream car and I still couldn't believe I own it. Well the bank as of right now but it will be mine soon lol.. Here are some phone pics.. Everybody meet

"RAGING BULL"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Hahaha I like it to be stealthy.. But the bite on this thing is crazy, I can breath on this and it will stop.. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
I know! Imagine how I feel with the 6 piston brembos w/ 15" rotors :D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah must be awesome.. Did you get your exhaust done yet? If so do you happen to have a clip?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Awesome ride, awesome getting a goal that you have wanted and worked for.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Yeah must be awesome.. Did you get your exhaust done yet? If so do you happen to have a clip?

I have not yet. I probably won't get the S Types until after the summer time. If I get the mid pipe on before that, I will get a sound clip of the H pipe w/ stock mufflers.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not yet. I probably won't get the S Types until after the summer time. If I get the mid pipe on before that, I will get a sound clip of the H pipe w/ stock mufflers.
Thank you sir, appreciate that I might get the stype first and the h pipe after.. So i will do the same as well..

But if i get the s type i will have to do some cutting but if i get the h pipe it will slide in so i dont know.. maybe just do it all at once..:banghead:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome ride, awesome getting a goal that you have wanted and worked for.
Yes thank you, iv been wanting these for a while now and opportunity arrives and have to grab it.. it seems like eveything went smoothly got a promotion, great deal on a car, wife agreed, my insurance only went up 20 bucks extra a month.. life is perfect....... and oh my dad from the philippines is finally coming.. wohooo..
I thank god for everything..:thumb:

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Right now I currently have the H Pipe, Steeda shifter bracket, and Steeda trans mount insert waiting to go in.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right now I currently have the H Pipe, Steeda shifter bracket, and Steeda trans mount insert waiting to go in.
Nice list man.. Definitely give us some review once it's all put in.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Congrats & good luck with the new ride..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Guys just a quick question what do you think about the MagnaFlow competition cat back exhaust? Is this good? Now cat back means it will get rid of the resonator from the factory right?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Guys just a quick question what do you think about the MagnaFlow competition cat back exhaust? Is this good? Now cat back means it will get rid of the resonator from the factory right?

Yes it gets rid of the resonator but many have complained of the drone.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it gets rid of the resonator but many have complained of the drone.
Yeah I don't like the drone at all specially my wife.. Do you prefer just leaving it there and just get the axle back?

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Yeah I don't like the drone at all specially my wife.. Do you prefer just leaving it there and just get the axle back?

Man......lol.....

You gotta do some reading and watching videos. I want to be super nice and help you out (which I did), but all of these questions can easily be answered just by researching. :(

Everyone should know that drone can come from poor quality mufflers (Roush for example). We all know X Pipes give Rasp. I am surprised you don't already know all this. :confused:

Not trying to be mean. Just surprised by all of the basic questions.

·
Registered
900 Posts
You could've installed the insert in the time it took you to write the post! The bracket in the time it took you to read this whole thread! Cmon already! Lol. H pipe I can understand.:hide:

Congrats again shunc01!

1 - 20 of 283 Posts