Mustang Evolution Forum banner

241 - 260 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
She knows what car she wants when she turns 16.
Oh yeah lol.. She keeps telling her friends that her daddy has a cool car.. Lol.. Starting them young..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<
Instagram: pinoy_stang5.0
YouTube: pinoy_stang

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yea every time I go somewhere my 9 year old boy loves to go..he is even waiting outside when I get home he loves the sound of the car...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Yea every time I go somewhere my 9 year old boy loves to go..he is even waiting outside when I get home he loves the sound of the car...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Starting them young son... Lol.. This is the car that I will keep and will be passing it down to my daughter.. Someday...

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Dipped the emblem this morning, I'm really liking this color instead of just the commonly used black dip..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Very nice. Might look into getting a red or black sticker to fill in the point. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
Very nice. Might look into getting a red or black sticker to fill in the point. Just a thought.
I have to redo the other side cos I tried to take dip out so I can see the red dot but it didn't work and it peeled off the whole thing.. I think I will leave it as it is, since the whole car is red anyway. Lol.. But yeah if I could find a red sticker which I doubt, I will just leave it as it is...

·
Registered
774 Posts
it's different for sure man, looks good

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Very nice touch with the wheels man. That gray was just not that eye popping.

I wanted to tell you that I will be getting my Borla S Types put on in a couple of weeks. Excited to see if the H pipe changes the tone at all.

I was going to get Flowmaster American Thunders, but the deal did not work out. So I ended up finding almost new Borla S Type mufflers for the 15-16 GT for under $500.

I am crazy excited. About the only other thing I have done is Hood Struts since our last talk on here. But even that was a nice touch. :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Very nice touch with the wheels man. That gray was just not that eye popping.

I wanted to tell you that I will be getting my Borla S Types put on in a couple of weeks. Excited to see if the H pipe changes the tone at all.

I was going to get Flowmaster American Thunders, but the deal did not work out. So I ended up finding almost new Borla S Type mufflers for the 15-16 GT for under $500.

I am crazy excited. About the only other thing I have done is Hood Struts since our last talk on here. But even that was a nice touch. :)
Hey how's it going man, thanks iv been changing her little by little..

You stole that stype for that price great job finding it.. You won't regret it iv been a borla fan since I had my first Mustang.. The sound since it has been broken in now, has more rumble to it and the burble when in neutral is crazy good to hear.. I can't wait to hear your set up with the H since mine is an x pipe.. If I like it I might change mine for H..

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
t/up paint or they sell colored electrical tape. If ya ask I'll bring some on the cruise I have red/blue/green/yellow/white.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
t/up paint or they sell colored electrical tape. If ya ask I'll bring some on the cruise I have red/blue/green/yellow/white.
Thanks mud... Ill get some touch up paint, I didn't think about it thanks for the idea..

Leave it black or go with the theme of the car copper color?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
C, don't read this.......

you now need copper stripes.
I'll just leave the stripes alone.. Lol.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Hey guys what do you think about the steeda transmission bushing? Does it really help on shifting on high rpms and missed gear shift? Iv read nvh will be noticeable? Is it worth it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the steeda shifter bushing with the steeda transmission bushing, along with ford racing shifter. There is no problems shifting at high rpms any longer, but there is quit a bit of noise at wot, at cruise speed it's ok, not much if any extra. The extra noise at wot will even cover up most of the stock exhaust sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Hey guys what do you think about the steeda transmission bushing? Does it really help on shifting on high rpms and missed gear shift? Iv read nvh will be noticeable? Is it worth it?

Let's just say I will be taking mine out and throwing it in the trash.

I installed it 3-4 weeks ago. Wasn't feeling the NVH. Shifter sounded like a maraca at higher RPMs. So I took it out, drilled a 1" hole in it - didn't help. In fact, it got a tad worse.

Nothing against Steeda, I just think with the slightly different shifter design on the S550, the same bushing fix isn't for the faint hearted who enjoy a quiet cabin without rattles.

On my 2011 it worked great! No extra NVH at all. Which kinda threw me off.

For $30, I can live with taking the loss. I am not revving it to 6500 RPM every time I shift anyways.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Imo, mgw race spec or just add the Blowfish bracket to stock.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
Thanks for the input guys, I would probably just leave it alone right now, it's not really bothering me.. If I would upgrade I would probably go with steeda tri ax or mgw shifter.. It will be in the later run..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
All the emblems are done..

Attachments