Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 283 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,800 Posts
Ugh, I hate how the S550 is growing on me. That's a damn good looking car. Still... no Mustang looks as good as the New Edge but that's another thread. :)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Be a bro and ship me those Borla S Type. Consider it my sticker lookup fee?
Hahaha I wish I was that rich or I will give these all away.. But need the fund for my cat back exhaust.. Hehe but seriously thanks though for the help..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well tell her she is about to lose the Elmo!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
I told her and she said no!!! Lol she has attitude now.. But she loves the new car but she prefers pink..

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Ugh, I hate how the S550 is growing on me. That's a damn good looking car. Still... no Mustang looks as good as the New Edge but that's another thread. :)
New edge cobra... Cant beat that..

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
He now has the stronger platform to mod. 😁

The nice thing is, by default I/we already have more power then the old 3.7s with all of their mods. It just makes sense I suppose.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I told her and she said no!!! Lol she has attitude now.. But she loves the new car but she prefers pink..

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

New edge cobra... Cant beat that..

I am quite surprised Ford hasn't tried to market a pink or purple mustang lately.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
He now has the stronger platform to mod. 😁

The nice thing is, by default I/we already have more power then the old 3.7s with all of their mods. It just makes sense I suppose.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I am quite surprised Ford hasn't tried to market a pink or purple mustang lately.

Like the pink caddy back then.. Lol.. Pink with glitters that's what my daughter wants..

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
What the daughter wants, the daughter gets! Time to make a call to an auto paint shop. :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
What the daughter wants, the daughter gets! Time to make a call to an auto paint shop. :lol:

Hahaha.. Good one man, I'm inching on just ordering the cat back and instead of waiting for the parts to sell..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm getting the borla stype cat back exhaust they are pricey but I have good experience with them.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Good deal man. That would be the only full catback kit I would get. But something about the H pipe tempted me. At least maybe later we can compare exhaust note videos if you go that route.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Good deal man. That would be the only full catback kit I would get. But something about the H pipe tempted me. At least maybe later we can compare exhaust note videos if you go that route.

Yeah definitely man or I might get the H pipe and borla stype..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I wish I could just sell my parts locally.. I don't trust PayPal or any online negotiations..😬

2016 GT PREMIUM "race red" manual. " raging bull"

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
In your case it just might. I mean I'd be better than stock life

Actually in a Borla S Type install video, the guy did a few revs with the mufflers off and with that huge resonator, it actually sounds ok. Lol

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I wish I could just sell my parts locally.. I don't trust PayPal or any online negotiations..😬

2016 GT PREMIUM "race red" manual. " raging bull"

It can be trusted but it is time consuming and running stuff down to get mailed can be a headache if you work and stuff. Plus there is a chance with any deal where the buyer flakes. Which sadly, happens often.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
It can be trusted but it is time consuming and running stuff down to get mailed can be a headache if you work and stuff. Plus there is a chance with any deal where the buyer flakes. Which sadly, happens often.

When I have too, I will wait till the fund clears and I will send the item, I think that is the safest thing to do.. I never send using PayPal yet and yes you are right it's time consuming.. But I have to do what I have to do. Lol..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED"
"raging bull"

·
Premium Member
6,697 Posts
That's basically what people do; ship it once you have the $. You could put that in the description as well.

Respect the classics.

41 - 60 of 283 Posts