81 - 100 of 283 Posts

·
Premium Member
963 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts
Everybody meet "raging bull"

^and it's now worth ziltch when you want to sell it later and you can't easily go back to stock be cause you have mutilated your stick pipes. So if you were thinking about the long term, the full kit is a better deal. No cutting and welding. No labor charges. Install yourself (most of us around here anyway). Seems like a lot of extra leg work to "save" 100 bucks up front. Just sayin

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
^and it's now worth ziltch when you want to sell it later and you can't easily go back to stock be cause you have mutilated your stick pipes. So if you were thinking about the long term, the full kit is a better deal. No cutting and welding. No labor charges. Install yourself (most of us around here anyway). Seems like a lot of extra leg work to "save" 100 bucks up front. Just sayin
True and again that is why I said it was ultimately up to him on what he wanted to do. I don't see myself selling this car until it dies completely so I will customize how I want the car. Not how the next person wants it.

And the car would still be worth something if I EVER decided to trade it. Dealerships rarely care about mods unless it destroys the car. But with me keeping the stock manifolds and cats, it will still pass emissions. And that is all my local dealer cares about. My 2014 was highly modded when it was traded in and I got a really good deal. Even with that airbag recall and stuff.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You're pretty safe when using paypal, they guarantee your money. The only thing that may hold you up is if you never sold anything prior to now. In that case they make you wait a period before you can actually get the funds.. I use paypal all the time, I've had a couple problems but always collected my money !!

·
Banned
37 Posts
Those ghost stripes are nasty man. Love it! Now you need some dark rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Those ghost stripes are nasty man. Love it! Now you need some dark rims.

Thanks man, honestly I really like the premiun rims it came from the factory..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
My director at the building Park next to me with her 2016 audi tt.. I wonder how fast this car is?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I would imagine pretty quick! But i am not too familiar with those cars. Looks quick though :)

I got this in the mail...

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463666909.233625.jpg

Here is a comparison pic to show you how big the resonator is on our cars vs and aftermarket mid pipe.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1463666942.732776.jpg

Unfortunately, it is almost as big as an x or h pipe. Lol

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I would imagine pretty quick! But i am not too familiar with those cars. Looks quick though :)

I got this in the mail...

View attachment 201145

Here is a comparison pic to show you how big the resonator is on our cars vs and aftermarket mid pipe.

View attachment 201146

Unfortunately, it is almost as big as an x or h pipe. Lol

Dude I envy you, I can't wait to get mine as well the stock is too quite for me..

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Yea the stock setup for the newer GTs make them sound like an ecoboost. I really hate how Ford neutered the 5.0 with that resonator. Again, I am not sure if it is because the Mustang is being sold internationally now so they have to adhere to other countries laws (so they steamlined a lot of the styling/build).

My wife says she can't even hear my car drive away. It is that quiet. lol

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Raging bull's first car show... And my daughter, she loves this car so much, she don't want anybody touching it..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Why am I not seeing that hood popped? 😳

There you go Kevster... You're so spoiled.. Lol.. 😬🤓😂

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Next to a Challenger and MG. Nice! 👍
Thanks, it's scotpack edition.. It sounded really nice.. Too bad mine is too quite..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I know, I could see the bee and stripe on the back. Bull looks great too!
Thanks man.. Appreciate that..

81 - 100 of 283 Posts