Mustang Evolution Forum banner

121 - 140 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Checked tracking for my borla stypes and it won't be here till tomorrow and I'm working all week this week and I'm going away for this weekend to the sunny state of Florida to go fishing.. So I won't be able to install this until I get next Saturday.. I'm going to be on vacation but my mind will be on the car and how it will sound like.. Patience is virtue right lol..

2016 GT PREMIUM "RACE RED" >>>>>>>"raging bull" <<<<<<<<

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Checked tracking for my borla stypes and it won't be here till tomorrow and I'm working all week this week and I'm going away for this weekend to the sunny state of Florida to go fishing.. So I won't be able to install this until I get next Saturday.. I'm going to be on vacation but my mind will be on the car and how it will sound like.. Patience is virtue right lol..

Yes!!! My wife is buying my Borla S Types as a late bday gift in July. So I will be waiting much longer. But I know in the end, it will be worth it. :D

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yes!!! My wife is buying my Borla S Types as a late bday gift in July. So I will be waiting much longer. But I know in the end, it will be worth it. :D
Nice man.. That will be awesome with your H pipe.. Do you still have to cut it right from the axleback?

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Nice man.. That will be awesome with your H pipe.. Do you still have to cut it right from the axleback?

Yes. I can't wait to get the mufflers though. The stock mufflers might be giving a tad too much back pressure against the more free flowing H Pipe. The sounds/exhaust doesn't "feel" like it is flowing smooth. Also, maybe a future tune will help.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Guys do you think a simple newbie can install this cat back exhaust? I mean I did my suspension on my last car like change the shocks and struts and Springs the whole suspension, I changed the axle back, and half on the headers since i got stuck on the collector bolts and need help from my friend.. Do you think it's possible with just simple tools and not air tools?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
In my whole life of owning mustangs iv never venture into the dark side, I owned my 1st. 2005 v6 I love that car since they change the body style, I also like the new edge didn't have a chance to get my hands on them.

2nd.my first beast 2013 3.7 Mustang, this is so close to my heart dearly since we have been through good and bad times but mostly good.. I would have kept it forever but there are some that are lacking that I want and missed..

And finally my dream car my new 2016 gt premium edition race red Manual... This is my dream car and I still couldn't believe I own it. Well the bank as of right now but it will be mine soon lol.. Here are some phone pics.. Everybody meet

"RAGING BULL"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Id go with "Toro Rojo"

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #128

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Well, looks like you will be ahead of me on exhaust for quite some time.

My job just laid off almost everyone in their Austin location that was in their technology sector. Including me. So...I will probably be relocating to San Antonio, TX now and taking a nice drop in pay. :|

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #130

My job just laid off almost everyone in their Austin location that was in their technology sector. Including me. So...I will probably be relocating to San Antonio, TX now and taking a nice drop in pay. :|
Oh man im sorry.. Hope everything goes well, just keep moving forward don't give up..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Yea. It has been a very rough month. First - Diagnosed with Crohns, now this. :(
It's tough man, times like this you need to find positive in your life and keep your heads up all the time.. Keep looking for places maybe there is more than you can think of..

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Yea. It has been a very rough month. First - Diagnosed with Crohns, now this. :(
It's tough man, times like this you need to find positive in your life and keep your heads up all the time.. Keep looking for places maybe there is more than you can think of..

·
Premium Member
4,069 Posts

Kevster, you know I like to give you a hard time but there is nothing fun about being let go from a job unexpectedly. I have been down that road 3 times in the last 6 years. But everytime it has worked out for me and my family. Each time this happened to me I got a promotion and pay raise finding another position with either the same company or another. The cream rises to the top man. Don't stress, just keep a clear head and update that resume. There will be bedazzled GT350 CAIs in your future.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
One thing to do is to keep track of all of your moving expenses as they will be tax deductible. I hope everything turns out OK as to finances and job prospects.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
I went home just to make sure I'll get the package cos sometimes they don't leave it in the door when nobody is home.. So look what mr brown man sent me..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Here's it is.. I wish I can just take the day off this afternoon but I can't 😯.. I will install this when I get home later..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Kevster, you know I like to give you a hard time but there is nothing fun about being let go from a job unexpectedly. I have been down that road 3 times in the last 6 years. But everytime it has worked out for me and my family. Each time this happened to me I got a promotion and pay raise finding another position with either the same company or another. The cream rises to the top man. Don't stress, just keep a clear head and update that resume. There will be bedazzled GT350 CAIs in your future.
One thing to do is to keep track of all of your moving expenses as they will be tax deductible. I hope everything turns out OK as to finances and job prospects.
Thanks guys. It will be a tough road. I was making $32 an hour in Austin. It may seem like a lot but the cost of living here is a bit more then other places in Texas. I will most likely relocate to San Antonio where I will probably take a hit down to $20-$22 an hour. But it should pan out because cost of living is a lot less.

Prime example - 1 bedroom apt. in Austin is costing me $1,100 a month.
1 bedroom in San Antonio is like $700 a month.

I will admit I was VERY mad when they told me that yesterday. I JUST had my yearly review and I was assured everything was OK and I got the highest % of raise available. Not to mention I was their only IT Helpdesk guy in that office. No idea what they will do now. :whistling:

Here's it is.. I wish I can just take the day off this afternoon but I can't 😯.. I will install this when I get home later..

Very nice man! I cannot wait to hear how it sounds. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I caught my daughter sneaking while changing oil on my other car.. So cute.. She loves raging bull too..

I bet she would like it even more if it was called , "PRINCESS".

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
I bet she would like it even more if it was called , "PRINCESS".
She already have one, she named it Barbie.. Lol.. It's a pink Mustang..

121 - 140 of 283 Posts