Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i realize i'm not the most popular guy on the board but this needs to be said.

there are rules about flaming and i plan to uphold them, even if it's another moderator. the fact this even comes up is sad to me. the fact two supermods and an admin just lost their cool over some kid talking about how bush sucks in the lounge is troubling.

the rules are there to be used... until they are taken down, edited, or changed, i'm going to do what i gotta do. don't come to me complaining, i didnt' write them (though i believe in them and think no cursing should be allowed on the board).

austin

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I did not loose my cool and made no vulgar personal comments to anyone in particular. I will however as I have stated in my Pm's to brent I will not sit by and let people make vulgar remarks about the President no matter who and what party.

The fact is people mention politics and people will express their views. it will get heated but it does not have to get vulgar

I will however refrain from making comments that are deemed inappropriate. But I will conclude any time someone makes a bad or negative comment about our President prople will respond and defend. That is human nature

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not loose my cool and made no vulgar personal comments to anyone in particular. I will however as I have stated in my Pm's to brent I will not sit by and let people make vulgar remarks about the President no matter who and what party.

------------

political debate is ok... i never said anything about that. hoewver, you called 232stang "retarded" among other things. this does not defend the president, this insults the member.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you said you made no personal attacks.
you called 232stang names.. "retarded" among others.
what do you call a flame then? that would offend me if i was in his shoes very much.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I said I made no vulgar comments. ****** is not Vulgar, it might be mean though. Like I said people need to think they can call our President anything they want and not expect people to respond in a negative way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts